As a part of our global expansion in Asia, we are looking for Customer Success Representatives to join our Vietnam office and global Customer Success team.
Do you love to surprise and delight customers? Enjoy working with a small, dedicated team? Then we’d love to meet you! We are looking for a Customer Success Representative with a strong desire in helping our Shopify sellers succeed through best-in-class support.
- Provides quality information and accurate solutions for a defined scope of customer issues via email and chat
- Maintain 100% of the available service goals every day in accordance with current standards as directed by management
- Determines when customer issues need to escalate and use appropriate channels to a timely resolution
- Provides exceptional customer service for issues and general inquiries of customer orders in a quick and efficient manner
- Provides information to internal and external customers as requested
- Keeps up-to-date on all company’s policies and promotional offerings
- Actively participates in regular team meetings, providing input to contribute to the team’s overall success in achieving customer satisfaction
- Problem solves and prevents escalated issues to be of ability
- Work with Customer Service Manager to ensure excellent service is being delivered
- Creating and or maintaining internal and external documentation
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer success or customer service role
- Strong written communication skills (English)
- Strong attention to detail
- Time management and decision-making skills
- Motivated and results-oriented
- Proven record of success in a metrics-oriented environment
- Proven success providing exceptional customer service
- Experience with Google Suite products
- Experience analyzing data and creating reports for stakeholders
Nice to haves, but not required:
- Previous experience with Zendesk
- Previous experience in the print on demand space
- Competitive Salary
- 13th-month salary
- Private Healthcare Package
- Equal opportunity for everyone
- Exposure to advanced software and working environment embracing by top Silicon Valley companies
- Young, dynamic, and ego-free English-speaking working environment
- We’ve never raised funding - our team has been bootstrapped in our journey to profitability and now we have over 300 employees.
- We’ve driven triple-digit growth over the past 3 years.
- We have five printing facilities in the U.S. which we own and operate ourselves.
- Our team prints and ships millions of products each year.