Little Raymond’s Print Shop is looking for a bi-lingual HR Administrative Assistant for our printing facility in Indianapolis. In this role, you will be responsible for light recruiting working mainly with employee referrals and resumes from online sources, basic employee HR relations, conducting New Hire Orientations, and time clock adjustments for production employees.
What You’ll Do:
- Process new hires and employee changes
- Maintain and update HRIS data
- Assist with onboarding new employees including delivering New Hire Orientation
- Provides assistance new hire orientation
- Compile and maintain HR reporting as needed
- Supports the HR Supervisor with administrative or other HR-related projects
- Other duties as may be assigned
What You’ll Need:
- Must be bi-lingual with an HR and/or recruiting background.
- ADP Workforce Now experience strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel required.
- Exceptional and proven organizational skills required
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of personnel records and information
- Knowledge of Employment laws preferred
- Willingness to contribute to a positive team environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
Working hours are 10:30AM – 7:00PM Monday through Friday.