Scalable Press is growing and we’re looking for a detail oriented Senior Inventory Specialist to help our Operations and Finance teams!
About the Job:
As the Senior Inventory Specialist, you will be tasked with controlling inventory cycle counts, system research and transactions for root cause analysis for variances, and acting as a partner to both the Operations and Finance team leadership.
- Work with materials manager, warehouse personnel and production supervisors to improve inventory accuracy
- Ensure inventory accuracy and provide regular reporting to key stakeholders
- Control inbound and outbound material count process and documentation.
- Perform routine cycle counting of floor and stock room inventories.
- Monitor warehouse requisition system, utilizing controls to optimize floor space and stock.
- Be heavily involved with WMS implementation and Go-Live
- Perform weekly, monthly, and annual cycle counts
- Assist and answer inquiries from Finance related to inventory and receiving issues
- Assist year end audit
- Create SOP’s and direct continuous improvement initiatives related to Inventory
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics,Business Economics, Data Analytics or related field required
- Minimum (5) years experience in Inventory Control
- Prior experience implementing and or enhancing a WMS
- Proven experience with documenting SOP’s and Process Improvement
- Advanced skills in Excel required, with the ability to use VLOOKUPS, Pivot Tables, Filters, Formulas required
- Prior ERP experience with NetSuite, or similar system required
- Comfortable working in a manufacturing environment
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision and Dental
- Company paid Life and Short term disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Holidays
- 401K Match
- Scalable Press has never raised funding - our company is bootstrapped and profitable.
- We have over 300 employees.
- Our facilities include over 200,000 square feet of production space.
- We’ve averaged triple-digit growth over the past 3 years.
- We print and ship millions of products each year.