We're creating forward-thinking technology and an e-commerce infrastructure platform. Through the seamless integration of physical and software solutions, Scalable takes care of operations at every level of the eCommerce stack. Scalable Inc. is on an incredible growth trajectory and we are looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our growing team in Mexico.
We’re a bootstrapped and profitable startup headquartered in San Francisco, and other global office locations.
What you’ll need:
- At least 2+ years of previous recruitment experience in an IT environment.
- Prior experience of recruiting technical positions (Full-stack developers, QA, Data, Devops, etc).
- Experience working on a constantly growing environment.
- Proactive, team-player, self-motivated, with a curious mindset.
- Quick learner with a can-do attitude.
- Genuine interest in technology and innovation.
- Strong English communication skills.
- Developing, driving, and executing search strategies to reach out to top talent profiles.
- Creating a strong pipeline of market-leading professionals.
- Building and maintaining strong professional relationship with candidates (we really care about our candidate's experience!).
- Managing end to end processes with multiple Hiring Managers.
- You will be a Subject Matter Expert on your skill domains and candidate portfolios.
Benefits & Perks:
- Major medical with visual and dental coverage.
- Life insurance.
- Pantry vouchers (prescribed by law).
- Saving fund 13%.
- 12 Vacation days.
- 30 day December bonus.
- Mental health program and support.
- English classes.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Global working environment.
- Scalable Inc has never raised funding- our company is bootstrapped and profitable.
- We have over 300 employees.
- We’ve averaged triple-digit growth over the past 3 years.
- We print and ship millions of products each year.
We are proud to build a diverse team:
Scalable Inc. is committed to achieving a diverse workforce through application of its equal opportunity and nondiscrimination policy in all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.