Scalable is on an incredible growth trajectory and we're looking for an experienced engineering manager to lead, manage, and inspire engineers to build the future of custom print production.
We’re a Silicon Valley bootstrapped and profitable startup. Our growth comes from customers and sales in our diversified product range, not funding booms and busts. You’ll need to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be result-oriented to lead and grow our Engineering team in Guadalajara office.
This position will have autonomy to achieve our product and technical goals.
English fluency is required
- Mentor and grow a team of highly productive Software Engineers
- Manage product development cycle for software with millions of happy customers worldwide
- Provide guidance and code reviews to help your team improve
- Evolve our team values as we grow
- Participate in technical and product strategy decisions
- 3+ years experience as an Engineering Manager with at least 6 direct reports
- Background as a Software Engineer or Quality Engineer
- Extensively experienced in web development using modern tools
- Strong ideas on keeping a product development cycle on schedule without sacrificing code quality
- Excellent communicator with engineers and stakeholders
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Embraces the breadth of responsibilities in a rapidly growing startup
- Passionate and deeply ambitious in achieving goals
- Has a prodigious work ethic
- Embraces difficult conversations
- Previous experience working in a tech startup
- Experience working for a product company
- US Visa.
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits
- Full Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Food Coupons
- 12 Days PTO
- Vacation Bonus 25%
- Thirty day Christmas Bonus
- Savings Fund
- Attendance Bonus
- Career growth opportunities
- Global working environment
- Group Social Events
- Equipment of your choice
- Scalable has never raised funding; our company is bootstrapped and profitable
- We have over 400 employees
- We print and ship millions of products each year
We are proud to build a diverse team. Scalable is committed to achieving a diverse workforce through the application of its equal opportunity and nondiscrimination policy in all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training. If you’re smart, hungry, and good at what you do, we want you here.