Scalable, we are a Silicon Valley Startup growing our team with Chip brand in Vietnam. Chip is an all-in-one e-commerce platform that lets sellers create and sell print-on-demand and dropship products without having to worry about manufacturing, warehousing, payments, fulfillment, or customer support. Sellers create stores on the Chip platform, design products by uploading their own artwork and designs, and market products via paid and organic posts on various platforms including Facebook, Google, and Pinterest.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, customer service focused Account Manager with B2B and/or e-commerce experience to join the Account Management team. The Chip Account Management team helps our sellers grow their business through product education, business advice and introducing new features. As an Account Manager, you will serve as a trusted consultant to sellers business, and your strategic advice and support will be core to the value we bring as a platform.
What you’ll do
- Retain and grow sales volume with your portfolio of accounts, while developing and maintaining positive relationships with these sellers.
- Set goals and define KPIs to track team effectiveness.
- Support in the acquisition and onboarding of new sellers.
- Effectively and strategically address sellers' concerns and issues.
- Communicate or escalate relevant sellers complaints or inquiries with the internal teams for resolutions.
- Analyze and interpret sellers’ sales report to identify strengths, weakness, and opportunities, then leverage these data to optimize seller performance and guide seller growth
- Gain a deep understanding of our sellers’ business goals and turn data into compelling stories and actionable insights
- Review, analyze all key metrics and reporting on weekly business performance to executive stakeholders
- Prepare budgets and monitor costs for new initiatives.
- Building and driving exceptional reporting standards across the team
- Operationalizing ad-hoc initiatives and manage team bandwidth accordingly
- Driving efficiency in process and workflow optimization, setting the standard with a focus on delivering results and overall output quality
- Work cross-functionally to help Chip build a world-class print-on-demand and dropshipping platform
What you’ll need
- 2+ years of digital advertising, account management or sales experience, managing strategic relationships, etc.
- Analytical skills with proven ability to use Excel to turn data into actionable insights and recommendations for our partners
- Ability to provide value-added recommendations to enhance our systems and programs
- Experience managing forecasts and achieving goals
- Strong communication skills in person, on the phone, and through email
- Flexibility and ability to work autonomously in a demanding and ambiguous environment
- A team player who’s able to work in a fast-paced environment with technical and non-technical teams
- Competitive Salary
- 13th-month salary
- Private Healthcare Package
- Equal opportunity for everyone
- Exposure to advanced software and working environment embracing by top Silicon Valley companies
- Young, dynamic, and ego-free English-speaking working environment
- We’ve never raised funding - our team has been bootstrapped in our journey to profitability and now we have over 300 employees.
- We’ve driven triple-digit growth over the past 3 years.
- We have five printing facilities in the U.S. which we own and operate ourselves.
- Our team prints and ships millions of products each year.