Scalable is looking for a quick thinking, results-oriented Community Manager to look after our audiences on social media and be responsible for building and maintaining our strong, unique community for our brands. This position brings great opportunity to develop your career with a fast-growing, fast-paced technology startup.
We are looking for a Community Manager in our Guadalajara, Mexico office with exceptional written and verbal communication skills. If you are passionate about all things social media, get excited about being a social media creator, actively consume social media content, and interacting with online communities is in your DNA, then this is the opportunity for you.
The ideal candidate is bold, ambitious, and hardworking, with proven ability to communicate effectively and a relentless drive for growth.
Please send you resume in ENGLISH, as well as your public social media profile.
- Improve engagement and grow our following on social media for multiple brands simultaneously
- Manage all social media communication channels e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube, TikTok, etc. and stay current with social media trends
- Respond to comments in a timely, professional manner
- Create conversation guidelines (i.e. tone, brand voice) for each social media platform
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders and suggest ways to utilize the feedback to improve our marketing communications
- Work with our Customer Service team when relevant to deal with issues raised on social media
- Liaise with other departments to stay up-to-date on new marketing initiatives, product and service developments to ensure brand consistency
- Create automated responses and bot chats on Facebook Messenger and other platforms
- Organize and participate in social media events to build community and promote brand awareness
- Schedule all social media content and track performance
- Attend networking events or relevant industry workshops when required
- 1+ years of professional experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience working for multiple brands/accounts concurrently
- Deep passion for creating and managing virtual communities (please include your public social media profile with your application)
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, and Pinterest etc.
- Experience with Hootsuite, Later, or other social media planning platforms
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask, and a problem solver
- Excellent interpersonal skills, English and Spanish
- Enthusiastic and personable
- Creative and visual skills
- Superb time management skills
- Experience creating social media content
- Customer service experience
- Agency experience in digital marketing is a strong bonus
- Strong writing and editing skills - examples of blog posts, social media posts and professional creative work is a plus
- Wordpress experience
Scalable Press is a technology company revolutionizing the printing industry. Currently, the printing industry is antiquated, inefficient, and highly fragmented. We believe that by investing in forward-thinking infrastructure and technology, we can make it easier and faster than ever to order custom printed products.
We own and operate five production centers spanning California, Texas, Indiana, and Pennsylvania. Our proprietary systems, paired with our nationwide presence in the U.S,, allows us to push prices down to unprecedented lows, provide reliable quality, and offer fast turnaround times.
- Scalable Press has never raised funding - our company is bootstrapped and profitable.
- We have over 300 employees.
- We’ve averaged triple-digit growth over the past 3 years.
- We print and ship millions of products each year.
We are proud to build a diverse team.
Scalable Press is committed to achieving a diverse workforce through application of its equal opportunity and nondiscrimination policy in all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training. Your gender, your beliefs, your orientation, your ethnicity, your culture, or your big-shot uncle don’t make a difference here. Scalable Press is a meritocracy. If you’re smart, hungry, and good at what you do, we want you here.