We are looking for a Facebook Ads Support Specialist who manage facebook digital accounts and act as a liaison, provide related Facebook ads information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems.
- Manage the day-to-day execution, daily support for the assigned accounts.
- Follow-up with client communications, questions and concerns in a timely manner
- Ability to manage multiple accounts
- Perform regular tracking and analysis on the performance of each account. Prepare and deliver performance reports identifying successes and opportunities for improvement.
- Present and quantify performance, findings, and insights to the client on an ongoing basis
- Strategize on a weekly basis to determine next steps to take client accounts to the next level of performance
- Ability to identify inconsistencies and inefficiencies, and investigative nature
- Contributing to the ongoing maintenance of (internal) interactive learning, training, and development modules
- Produce weekly reports for client account updates, recommendations and results
- 2+ years of experience with eCommerce Facebook ads campaigns. Having knowledge of the POD platform is an advantage.
- Passion for the digital media space in health and wellness, personal development, and everything in between preferred
- Have a strong sense of ownership and self-accountability.
- Ability to operate in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Openness and ability to learn new concepts and systems quickly
- Proficiency in Excel or Google Sheets
- Good communication skills (verbal, written)
- Willingness to jump into new projects and tasks
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility. A bias for action with 100% results-oriented thinking.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Believe that helping users is crucial to the growth and success of the company.
- Professional and respectful demeanor in dealing with internal and external business partners.
Scalable is the abstraction layer for ecommerce. By providing world-class physical and software infrastructure, we empower companies of any size to compete against the giants in ecommerce today.
-We have multiple operations offices San Francisco, Indy, Vietnam, Taipei and Mexico.
- Scalable has never raised funding - our company is bootstrapped and profitable.
- We print and ship millions of products each year.
We are proud to build a diverse team.
Scalable is committed to achieving a diverse workforce through application of its equal opportunity and nondiscrimination policy in all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training. Your gender, your beliefs, your orientation, your ethnicity, your culture, or your big-shot uncle don’t make a difference here. Scalable is a meritocracy. If you’re smart, hungry, and good at what you do, we want you here.