Senior Financial Analyst
Scalable builds world-class physical and software infrastructure to help entrepreneurs compete against today’s giants in ecommerce. By building world-class physical and software infrastructure, we will democratize ecommerce infrastructure and empower companies of any size to compete in today’s ecommerce.
Do you want to work at a company where you are encouraged to build and have the autonomy to push boundaries? Invention has become second nature at Scalable, the pace of innovation is only accelerating, and the breadth of our businesses expanding. Scalable's growth requires leaders who move fast, have an entrepreneurial spirit, unrelenting tenacity to get things done, and are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems.
- Drive monthly planning and forecasting processes
- Conduct departmental financial reviews with various business leads
- Partner with accounting to analyze and understand forecast variances
- Collaborate with analytics and systems teams to automate data preparation and reporting
- Develop standard models and reporting for monthly monitoring of key financial indicators
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- 5+ years of experience in financial planning and reporting
- Expert knowledge of Excel and its data and analysis tools
- NetSuite and/or other financial planning tools skills a big plus
- An inquisitive nature, someone who wants to explore variances and understand the root cause
- Proactive & independent, always looking to take initiative and improve existing processes
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Strong sense of ownership and entrepreneurial spirit