Scalable Press is on an incredible growth trajectory and is seeking an energetic Office/HR Coordinator to join our team in Indianapolis office.
What you'll do:
- Keep the office pleasant and productive by ordering office supplies, troubleshooting phone/printer issues, and maintaining a tidy office.
- Welcome visitors, receive deliveries, manage utilities, and other miscellaneous administrative duties.
- Coordinate with vendors that are supporting the office(i.e. cleaners, lunch delivery, office supplies, snacks and beverages, landlord-relations, etc.).
- Assist the recruiting team with sourcing, screenings, and interview coordinations
- Partner with hiring managers on hiring needs
- Assist with new hire on-boarding and orientation
- Coordinate offsite meetings, special events, team building exercises and other events.
- Be available and ready for unexpected daily needs of office and assist with special projects.
What you need:
- High School diploma or equivalent; degree in HR or related business field preferred
- At least one(1) year of experience; internships will be counted towards overall experience
- A bias for action with 100% results-oriented thinking
- Strong attention to detail
- A magnetic personality, sense of humor, get-it-done attitude, and high level of ownership.
- Resilient, and easily adaptable to change.
- Excellent time management skills, and the ability to prioritize and focus on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with scheduling and calendar management, event planning and organization
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills.