Scalable builds world-class physical and software infrastructure to help entrepreneurs compete against today’s giants in ecommerce. By building world-class physical and software infrastructure, we will democratize ecommerce infrastructure and empower companies of any size to compete in today’s ecommerce.
Do you want to work at a company where you are encouraged to build and have the autonomy to push boundaries? Invention has become second nature at Scalable, the pace of innovation is only accelerating, and the breadth of our businesses expanding. Scalable's growth requires leaders who move fast, have an entrepreneurial spirit, unrelenting tenacity to get things done, and are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems.
We are on an incredible growth trajectory and we're looking for an experienced Data Analyst. This position provides a unique opportunity to engage in a complex analytical intelligence process interfacing with finance and senior leadership. You will be responsible for supporting critical functions, such as, financial planning, sales forecasting, and various data analysis. Thorough analyses, collaboration, and communication, you will contribute to meaningful decision support and data analysis supporting our continued growth.
- 2+ year Looker experience
- 5+ year experience with data analysis tools BI Tools
- Strong SQL skills. Experience navigating large data sets to distill unique, actionable insights
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Day-to-day data and business analytics supporting our Product team, gathering reporting requirements, creating reports, identifying data gaps, providing recommendations for change, and providing forecast data
- Develop analytical models to evaluate performance and contribute to forecasting analyses
- Drive automation and improvement in forecast data quality utilizing reporting tools and dashboards
- Establish frameworks to report demand trends and to evaluate key sales and finance initiatives
- Prepare and present analyses, findings, and executive reports including strategic reviews with senior executives and key stakeholders
- Create monthly, quarterly, yearly and ad hoc reports as required
- Conduct complex financial analysis to determine present and future performance
- Special projects as assigned