Scalable builds world-class physical and software infrastructure to help entrepreneurs compete against today’s giants in ecommerce. By building world-class physical and software infrastructure, we will democratize ecommerce infrastructure and empower companies of any size to compete in today’s ecommerce.
Do you want to work at a company where you are encouraged to build and have the autonomy to push boundaries? Scalable's growth requires leaders who move fast, have an entrepreneurial spirit, unrelenting tenacity to get things done, and are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems.
Fuel, a Scalable brand, is our newest and fastest growing ecommerce brand. Fuel is an ecommerce services plug-in for third-party platforms for entrepreneurs and small businesses.
Fuel is seeking a dynamic leader and business owner to run a fast growing global brand. In this role, you will have the opportunity to lead and develop a global, multi-level business team, own the P&L (spanning several countries), set strategy to drive profitable growth, develop strong partnerships with Selling Partners, run day-to-day operations, and deliver innovation to improve the customer experience. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is a thoughtful leader that wants to drive a highly strategic business and has a passion for continuously improving our customer experience and supporting small business growth on Fuel.
The best candidate will have a broad skill set, with demonstrated career progression and a proven track record of delivering results. They will possess strong analytical acumen, superb business judgment, and a propensity to dive deep and solve complex problems. They will be used to working with a high degree of autonomy. They will also have a passion for creating a world-class experience for buyers and sellers alike. You must be a self-starter and be able to execute at both a tactical and strategic level with a strong attention to detail.
Our team offers a creative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you will be at the center of customer and seller success. This role is inherently cross-functional: you will work closely with several teams, including product leaders, marketing, selling partner teams, and executive leadership. You will also work closely with partner teams to influence through-- within the broader Fuel and Seller Success organization, including international executive leaders. This role is a good fit for someone who is passionate about unpacking complex issues, thrives in a autonomous environment and enjoys supporting small businesses.
- Launching new ecommerce applications from the ground up, from product development to initial launch
- Evaluate opportunities for mergers, acquisitions.
- Oversee M&A project management processes including due diligence, financial planning, scoping, closing, and integration.
- Managing a full P&L, driving growth for the category, and possessing a complete understanding of internal and external variables that impact the business.
- Identifying industry trends that are relevant to customer and seller experience.
- Setting goals and strategic direction for the business, ensuring alignment with broader business goals and vision.
- Hiring, developing and leading a large geographically dispersed team.
- Generating and implementing big ideas to drive business improvements, innovation, and scale within the category and across the business.
- Innovating and implementing new customer and seller programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to develop presentations to influence and work with peers, stakeholders, customers, and partners
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills - ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs and new customer experiences
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
- Experience working across geographically disperse teams including global marketing and product teams
- Experience managing projects across cross-functional teams and across geographies
- Experience handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills; proven ability to get results across multiple groups and disciplines
- 10+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
- 6+ years of experience managing teams
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Bachelor's Degree, and / or Master’s Degree
- Previous experience as a company founder
- Experience with building b2b apps
- Experience with ecommerce
Scalable Press is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.