Scalable Inc is on an incredible growth trajectory and we're looking for a passionate QA Automation Engineer to help us build the future of the print industry. We’re a bootstrapped and profitable startup. Our growth comes from customers and sales in our diversified product range, not funding booms and busts. We operate multiple B2B, B2C and B2B2C eCommerce brands that are accessed by over 100 million visitors per year.
If you are detail-oriented, get excited about improving the quality of products, are adept at implementing practical changes and love solving problems then come join our growing, fast paced international technology company. You must have a positive attitude and be enthusiastic about QA
Fluency in English is required.
- Implement and own automated functional tests for key product areas
- Collaborate with Engineering and stakeholders to identify automation priorities
- Help maintain our automated test suite, identify quality issues and create test reports.
- Assist to execute manual test cases for products under development using test management/tracking tools
- Help to maintain test plans, cases, scenarios/scripts, in compliance with defined QA standards and methodologies
- Contribute to QE roadmap in collaboration with engineering and product stake holders
Nice to have:
- 4+ years experience in implementing automated tests with tools like Selenium, Cucumber etc.
- 3+ years experience with writing database queries
- Solid understanding of QA methodologies and process
- Ability to communicate testing issues accurately and efficiently to product and engineering stakeholders
- Experience writing tests in a programming language like Java, TypeScript, C#, Python, Ruby, or other OOP languages.
- Experience in TypeScript, ES6, Nodejs, React / Redux, MongoDB
- Experience with API testing
- About Us
- Scalable has never raised funding - our company is bootstrapped and profitable.
- We have over 300 employees.
- We’ve averaged triple-digit growth over the past 3 years.
- We print and ship millions of products each year.
We are proud to build a diverse team.
Scalable Press is committed to achieving a diverse workforce through application of its equal opportunity and nondiscrimination policy in all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training. Your gender, your beliefs, your orientation, your ethnicity, your culture, or your big-shot uncle don’t make a difference here. Scalable Press is a meritocracy. If you’re smart, hungry, and good at what you do, we want you here.