AdFairy is our technology-driven Facebook advertising agency focused on APAC. We currently serve hundreds of clients totaling millions in ad spend. AdFairy clients are sellers on our eCommerce platform TeeChip, headquartered in San Francisco.
AdFairy has doubled in run rate over the last year and we are looking for a Facebook Advertiser to join our team. You will play a key role in supervising and improving all aspects of some of our most critical marketing operations and will help to grow our Facebook Seller community.
Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in Facebook advertising meaning from Business Managers and Ad accounts set up to Facebook campaigns creation.
You’ll need to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and be result-oriented to thrive in this position. The ideal candidate is bold, ambitious, and hardworking, with the proven ability to communicate effectively and a relentless drive for growth.
We are looking for somebody that will on join us any of these special shifts:
Sunday - Thursday
Tuesday - Saturday
What you’ll do:
- Business account and ad accounts setup.
- Setup Facebook campaigns to harvest our ad accounts.
- Monitoring Facebook Ad accounts.
- Provide Facebook support to our sellers.
- Collaborate with external agencies to enforce our AdFairy Business.
What you’ll need:
- Deep experience with Facebook Business Manager.
- Good understanding of Facebook Advertising Policies.
- 2+ years of on-hands experience in Facebook advertising.
- Strong interpersonal communications skills across timezone and language barriers.
- Please send you resume in ENGLISH to be considered for the position.
Nice to have:
- In-depth digital marketing experience on a B2C and B2B brands.
- eCommerce experience.
This position will join our Guadalajara team.
- Scalable Press has never raised funding - our company is bootstrapped and profitable.
- We have over 300 employees.
- We’ve averaged triple-digit growth over the past 3 years.
- We print and ship millions of products each year.
We are proud to build a diverse team.
Scalable is committed to achieving a diverse workforce through application of its equal opportunity and nondiscrimination policy in all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training. Your gender, your beliefs, your orientation, your ethnicity, your culture, or your big-shot uncle don’t make a difference here. Scalable Press is a meritocracy. If you’re smart, hungry, and good at what you do, we want you here.