About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As Field Collector, you will perform collection activities, primarily via telephony, available search engines, and field collection. The Skip Tracer is responsible for verifying existing and probing new contact information of clients. The purpose is to locate delinquent clients whose whereabouts or the contact information is unknown and perform collection actions which include possible repossession of the unit on any successfully traced clients
How you'll contribute
- Comply with department and company policy, procedures, and code of conduct at all times
- Attend mandatory training classes
- Attend monthly performance review sessions with Supervisor in order to get feedback
- Meet with Supervisor for brainstorming and discussing collection issues
- Bring collection issues to discuss with supervisor and team
- Perform collections actions on traced accounts according to the collections workflow using the collections system
- Probe and establish contact with delinquent customers and persuade and negotiate with customers to make the payments either thru calls or field collections
- Update the database with all newly acquired client information (phone, address, employer, etc.) in a timely and correct manner.
- Focus to meet set productivity and efficiency targets, and continuously try to improve his/her performance related to established KPIs
- To conduct repossession of voluntarily surrendered units for motorcycle and C4C loans.
- Prepare recommendation of accounts for endorsement to other teams within the department as an escalation measure (field visits, legal, etc.) according to escalation guidelines, in order to reach the client and to secure payments from those that refuse to settle in the regular collections process.
- Provide solutions for customers’ financial problems
- Search for and update customers’ contact details for future communication
- Maintain accurate records of collection actions in the system
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management/Commerce/Finance/Accounting/Banking
- At least 2 yrs experience relevant work experience in loan collection or customer service fields
- Experience collecting consumer loans (e.g. credit card, personal loan, motorcycle loan, and/or auto loan)
- Proficiency in the use of computer programs (EXCEL, WORD, POWERPOINT)
- Proficiency in Collection transactions and reports, such as flow, past due, and recovery rates
- Good negotiation and customer service skills
- Good oral & written communication
- Result-oriented and a team player
- Proactive and flexible to changes
- Values integrity at work
- Decision maker
- Knows how to drive both 2W and 4W vehicles