About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Corporate Finance Officer, you will be responsible for helping the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Senior Management with the planning and budgeting efforts of the company; monitoring performance against plans
How you'll contribute
- Assists in coordination of the strategic, operational, and tactical planning efforts of the company
- Ensures timeliness and accuracy of management information reports and budget process
- Monitors the performance of the Bank against plans and competitive benchmarks
- Monitors and analyzes the profit performance of the segments, channels, and products via the Management Profitability Report
- Coordinates the Business Reviews as venues for monitoring profit performance and productivity improvements for the Bank's responsibility centers
- Prepares and documents the Capital Management Plan for approval by the Capital Management Committee
- Coordinates the implementation of the Capital Management Plan
- Supervises the research effort for the Bank and its subsidiaries, specifically in terms of Analysis of Competitors' financial performance as well as special studies as may be assigned from time to time
- Assists the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in the Bank's Investor Relations Program
- Handles special assignments as may be required by the Senior Management
- Mentors and coaches staff for their training and professional development and for the improvement of Department output
- Serves as the Secretary of the Assets and Liabilities Committee (ALCO)
- Performs other related tasks which may be assigned from time to time
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking
- At least 5 yrs experience relevant experience in the banking or financial industry
- Adept in Audit and Taxation, Banking and Financial, Corporate Finance Investment
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Financial Analysis Supervision and Interpersonal Skills
- Patience and integrity Flexibility, Reliability, Detail-oriented