About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As Dealer Coordinator, you are responsible for generating 2-Wheel applications from the partner dealers. The Dealer Coordinator should also ensure that all dealer-related issues are being resolved and addressed in a timely manner.
How you'll contribute
- Ensures that given sales targets are achieved
- Assists the customer who applies for a 2-Wheel loan
- Updates the dealers on the status of the loan applications that were endorsed to SBF from time to time.
- Conducts customer’s briefing during unit release and loan documents signing
- Ensures the completion of the documentary requirements needed for booking
- Builds and maintains good business relationships with the handled dealers
What we’re looking for
- At least high school graduate or Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, marketing or similar field
- At least 6 months experience in doing field sales specific to auto-loans/ 2-wheels is preferred
- Good in hitting sales quota
- Good communication skills - conversational/interpersonal skills
- Competitive attitude and sharp sales chop
- Can work independently and do roving/fieldwork