About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for performing various tasks requiring limited knowledge of office management, system and procedures; drafting and proofreading of documents, encoding of clients’ information in the system, maintaining filing system, and providing other administrative assistance to SB Finance Operations Division.
How you'll contribute
- Provides post-booking clerical or admin work which includes organizing and inserting documents in folders and encoding customer information in ICMS
- Monitors receipt of loan documents from SBC Branches and Provincial Hubs and post-dated checks from Provincial Hubs and promptly forwards the same to CCLD
- Handles loan inquiries, requests, and complaints through Case Management System (CMS). This will include lodging customer concerns, endorsing the requests to the implementing unit, and monitoring all lodged cases.
- Phone message management by answering and routing of calls, interacting with external clients by providing updates on the requests or concerns
- Receives Statement of Account (SOA), History of Payment (HOP), and certification requests in CMS, prepares and sends the digital copy to clients, and closes CMS case once the request has been implemented.
- Checks the accuracy and completeness of merchant enrollment and maintenance templates against merchant documents prior to uploading of the template or encoding in MMS
What we’re looking for
- The candidate must be a graduate of a 4-year course of any course
- Must be computer literate - proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint & MS Outlook
- Fast and accurate encoding skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills