About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As Marketing Communications Offer, you will be responsible for the performance of all product-level paid and organic advertising efforts in order to achieve the unit's revenue and acquisition goals. S/he manages, supervises, plans, and executes the Digital Marketing Leads and their downlines. S/he makes data-driven decisions to optimize sales and cost-efficiency as per the business targets of the unit
How you'll contribute
- Optimizes the acquisition and efficiency of digital marketing campaigns using analytics tools and general business savvy to lower acquisition costs and maximize revenue
- Tests new means acquisition and efficiency by running experiments and test fast-learn-fast methods to discover new approaches to achieve business goals
- Adjusts budget allocation using analytics to achieve optimized channel mix and use of funds for output
- Coordinates between various teams, internal and external using shared and related business goals to achieve goals despite cross dependencies
- Develops a tactical plan based on the strategy of the unit to achieve goals and business targets
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any related field
- At least 5 yrs relevant experience in Digital Marketing and/or E-Commerce from Advertising/Media/PR Events, Banking, E-Commerce industry
- Effective communication strategy
- Problem solving, project management and data skills. Managing a team of digital marketing
- Able to run test with opportunities. Keen to details and creative