About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Product Supervisor, you will be responsible for leading the team of Finance Product Consultants, manage performance, and set weekly/ monthly targets. The Product Supervisor also maintains a good working relationship with partner Merchant/ Dealer, attends to their concerns and inquiries.
How you'll contribute
- Managing and Field Visit for Point of Sales (Merchant/ Dealer point)
- Responsible for hiring, training for continuous skills and sales techniques for the Finance Product Consultants
- Shift/ schedule planning for Finance Product Consultants
- Check the compliance of Finance Product Consultants to follow the Company’s regulations about working at their assigned Merchant/ Dealer
- Tracking of sales reports and analyzing daily data
- Prepare regular reporting with the Head of Sales and Distribution
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any related field
- At least 2 years of experience in the retail sales area, relationship management with retailer/ dealer/ merchant
- At least 1-year experience in leading/ managing a staff of 5 or more people
- Must be willing to do Field Work; flexible and mobile (willing to travel)
- Preferably most recent sales experience must be within the past 18 months