Are you a results-oriented and ambitious individual with a passion for sales? Trellis is a leading insurance technology company, and we’re looking for talented and ambitious top performers to join our growing agency, Savvy, as we build the best customer experience in the market.
About the role
You will be a central part of our ambitious Sales engine, proposing risk management strategies that expertly fit the risk profiles of each customer. At Trellis, you will have the opportunity to work in a challenging but supportive environment that is focused on rewarding top performers.
Top agents enjoy uncapped compensation
Simple: The more policies you sell, the more you earn.
As a top-performing agent, you will enjoy a competitive, uncapped compensation package. Top quartile performers easily earn in excess of $100k/year and the very best agents can earn in excess of $160k (see below).
- Earn $42 per sale for every sale (Auto, HOI, renters, flood, etc.)
- Bonus accelerators for higher close rates and volume targets mean you can earn >$130 per sale at the highest performance levels
- Monthly sales contests to put even more $ in your pocket
- Bonuses available for putting in extra hours, identifying bugs, and more
Target annual compensation, not including benefits or equity:
- 60 sales per month: ~$70k
- 90 sale per month: ~$105k
- 120 sales per month: ~$160k
In this role, expect to
- Sell, sell, sell!.. by delivering best-in-class results consistently
- Bind at least 60 new policies per month
- Bundle 1/3 of homeowner prospects
- Navigate dozens of insurers' products and agent portals to find the best insurance options
- Utilize agency tooling and technology designed to make you more efficient and effective
To succeed in this role, you have
- Proven track record: you have demonstrated success in achieving and surpassing sales targets in previous roles
- Relentless ambition: you see the upside of working hard and seek an environment that generously rewards agents who over-deliver
- Deep multi-carrier experience: you can quickly identify the right product from the right carrier for the right customer
- Proactive and self-motivated: You take initiative and are self-motivated to identify opportunities and develop strategies to drive sales and surpass targets.
- Strong written and verbal communication: you close sales quickly and effectively across multiple channels (primarily text and phone)
- Hyper-comfort with ambiguity: we are still a start-up, meaning we roll out process and system updates frequently; you thrive on quickly adapting and applying changes to turbo-charge your sales goals
Nice to have, but not essential
- Active licenses in 40+ states
- Bilingual in English & Spanish
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Note: all employees must complete a background check prior to starting employment with Trellis or its subsidiaries.