Saturn Technologies - Senior Software Engineer, Frontend
At Saturn, we’re on a mission to build a community around the calendar. We’re starting in high school and helping tens of thousands of users manage their time and stay better connected with friends. The majority of our users are active daily. We’ve raised more than $44 million in funding from General Catalyst, Insight Partners, Coatue, Jeff Bezos, Marc Benioff, Dara Khosrowshahi, Dick Costolo and Adam Bain’s 01 Advisors, Elad Gil, Hadi Partovi, Ashton Kutcher’s Sound Ventures, and other top venture investors. If you’re looking to drive a major impact on an energetic and ambitious team, come join us!
To learn more about Saturn’s products on iOS, visit joinsaturn.com.
Note: we can only hire in US or Canada.
Note: we expect at least 5 years of experience for this role.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Collaborating with the engineering team (BE engineers, iOS engineers, infra engineers) to build complex applications.
- Collaborating with Product Managers, Designers, and Data Scientists.
- E2E frontend development (Design, Development, Testing, Launch, Documentation, etc.)
Some concrete efforts are:
- Modernize the frontend tech stack (React query, NextJS, TypeScript, etc).
- Build the tools (dashboard) for college and international expansion.
- Support growth by building tools to attract new users to the app.
You should have:
- 5+ years of relevant frontend development experience
- A strong understanding of best practices for modern web apps and APIs
- Experience working with relational databases such as Postgres
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with the ability to mentor teammates
Nice to have:
- Experience building designs on Figma
- Experience with APM traces and dashboards on Datadog
- Experience managing experiments and analytics through Amplitude
This position has an estimated annual salary range of $165,000 to $210,000, not including bonus, commission, and equity. This position also comes with full benefits and stock options. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to reach candidates, including but not limited to demonstrated skill set, years and depth of relevant experience, and some role-dependent factors. We welcome direct conversations with each candidate about compensation in all of our initial calls.
Saturn celebrates and embraces having a diverse team. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.