We are looking for a Signal Processing and Data Analysis Scientist to be a part of the team that designs, implements, tests algorithms and conducts data analysis for Sano’s novel sensor platform focused on continuous body chemistry monitoring.

What you'll be doing:

• Mathematically model complex, stochastic physical phenomena associated with a wearable electro-chemical bio-sensor which is used for real-time, physiological analyte estimation.
  • Develop new and improve existing signal processing algorithms for bio-sensor anomaly detection and correction.
  • Implement new and existing proof-of-concept algorithms (for basic analyte tracking, subsequent real-time inference of user state, identification and estimation of meaningful, long and short-term metrics associated with user health) in production-quality, cloud-based software.
  • Contribute to the design of experiments intended to isolate error sources.  Statistically analyze the impact of errors on performance. 

What you'll bring:

• Experience in statistical modeling, time-series analysis, and signal processing (i.e., digital filtering, spectral analysis, probability, multi-dimensional random processes).
  • Expertise using variety of classical and modern methods of statistical inference and learning (i.e., regression, point and interval estimation, hypothesis testing, classification, Markov-modeling, clustering) for solving practical problems.
  • Expertise in Python (pandas, numpy, scipy, matplotlib) and best-practices methodologies (i.e., revision control, test-based development).
  • Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
  • Systematic thinker who displays a blend of theoretical rigor and practical, deadline driven task completion.
  • Masters or Ph.D. in Engineering, Physics, Computational biology, Mathematics, Statistics or related field required with 8+ years of direct, relevant industry experience.

Apply for this Job

* Required
(Optional)
Almost there! Review your information then click 'Submit Application' to apply.

File   X
File   X