Lead the design of innovative mechanical solutions for Sano’s novel sensor platform focused on continuous body chemistry monitoring. Work closely with the rest of Sano’s multi-disciplinary hardware engineering team (electrical engineering, silicon process development, manufacturing engineering).
What you'll be doing:
- Drive mechanical architecture, design, testing and evaluation for new products
- Responsible for design, analysis, documentation, and functional validation of mechanical components and assemblies
- Work closely with manufacturing partners to ensure successful development and launch with a focus on quality and cost targets
- Lead tooling development efforts for prototype manufacturing through mass production
- Rapid prototyping to enable validated decision-making processes in a fast paced environment
What you'll bring:
- BS, MS, or PhD in mechanical engineering, product design or related field
- 5+ of industry experience in mechanical design and production
- Experience with consumer electronics and working with overseas ODMs and CMs
- Experience in medical product development documentation and practices
- Superior attention to detail and exceptional communication skills
- Knowledge of standard production process and tooling requirements
- Proficient with Solidworks and relevant CAD software
- Driven by the desire to understand the human body.