Sano is developing a novel sensor for continuously monitoring blood analytes in a minimally invasive manner. We are looking for a data scientist who will conduct data analysis to support the development of Sano’s sensor platform.
What you’ll be doing:
- Statistical analysis of experimental and user trial data - starting with ETL (extract, transform and load), including computation of confidence intervals, p-values, t-tests, etc.
- Fit data to chemical and physical models and analyze results
- Create analysis procedures that scale easily with both the amount of data being generated in the R&D group as well as during sensor production
- Analyze historical database of in vitro and in vivo data
- Present data and insights to the R&D and Engineering teams
What you’ll bring:
- Strong background in classical statistics (random processes, probability, point/interval estimation, hypothesis testing) and time series analysis
- Excellent software development skills in Python and using numpy, scipy, pandas and other scientific computation libraries
- Strong background in data mining, data analysis, and clear, readable report generation
- Strong SQL skills
- Ph.D. or Masters in Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Bio-statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Engineering or related field is preferred with +1 years of industry experience
You’ll stand out if you have:
- Experience with chemistry and experimental analysis
- Experience with Git, LaTeX, Pivotal Tracker, Jira, and Slack
- Driven by the desire to understand the human body.