We are looking for a Software Engineer who loves to program in Python and is interested in instrumentation and data analysis. This Python engineer will work closely with our R&D team of scientists and continue to build our instrumentation and experimentation platform that is at the core of our custom electrochemical test equipment.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop, maintain and enhance our R&D tools and analysis scripts
What you'll bring:
- Programming in Python for at least 3 years
- Familiarity with algorithm design and theory of computation
- An interest in data science and data analysis techniques a plus
- Familiarity with Git, Pivotal Tracker, Jira, and Slack a plus
- Driven by the desire to understand the human body.