Apply for this Job

* Required

resume chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
cover_letter chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)

Inclusion: Voluntary Demographic Questions

At Sana, we believe that a diverse workforce strengthens us as a company and helps us to achieve our mission to meaningfully change the outcome of many human diseases.  This belief is a pillar of our business and is critical to our success.

To understand and improve our hiring efforts with respect to diversity, we invite applicants to self-identify their gender, race, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, and LGBTQ status.  Completion of this form is entirely voluntary and choosing to fill it out or not will not impact our hiring decisions.  Any information that you provide on this questionnaire will be maintained confidentially.

With respect to the options for disabilities below, we think inclusively about the answer choices, so please select the one that is most meaningful to you.  For example, disabilities include a wide range of physical and mental impairments.  A person with a disability can be someone who is blind, deaf, has mobility impairments or is a little person (a person with dwarfism).  A person with a disability can be someone with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADD or ADHD), a learning or speech disorder, a psychiatric disorder, or any chronic illness.  A person with a disability can be on the Autism Spectrum Disorder, have epilepsy, cancer, diabetes, multiple sclerosis or cerebral palsy.   This is not a complete list of every kind of disability.  It is intended to give you a sense of the broad range of physical or mental conditions that count as a disability.

Gender - I identify my gender as:

Transgender/Cisgender - I identify as:

Race & Ethnicity (mark all that apply):

Veteran Status:

Disability/Serious Health Condition:

Sexual Orientation - I identify as:

Our system has flagged this application as potentially being associated with bot traffic. Please turn off any VPNs, clear your browser cache and cookies, or try submitting your application in a different browser. If this issue persists, please reach out to our support team via our help center.
Please complete the reCAPTCHA above.