Title: Product Management (Health-Design)
Company: Samsung Research America (SRA)
Lab: Health (MPS)
Location: Mountain View, CA
Our mission is to empower Samsung’s users to more easily monitor and manage their own and their loved one’s health through advanced health service and medical device innovation. We specialize in developing Samsung’s upcoming software-based medical devices and health services, including product definition and strategy, partner integrations, UI/UX design, usability research, clinical validation, regulatory submissions, and software development/lifecycle. Millions of Samsung users’ lives around the world have been touched by our products, including the Samsung HeartWise cardiac rehabilitation App and the Samsung ECG Monitor App. Join us!
- You will help drive the feature development process for consumer health products across all mobile, wearables, and web platforms.
- You will need to understand the world of health and user needs across various consumer segments and translate them into software requirements.
- You will work with the engineering, design, and research team to build health products and with marketing to launch the product.
- You will own the project and manage the delivery of products and features within the business constraints.
- You will work with the Health Strategy team to understand business strategy and translate Business strategy into product strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / MS or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- 3+ years of product Proven experience in building web and mobile products
- Proven experience in end-to-end product lifecycle (concept through deployment and maintenance) is required
- Experience planning, managing, and leading sophisticated technology projects in a fast-paced technology environment
- Excellent presentation and writing skills and ability to communicate with cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders and deliver quality products/features on time
- Experience with competitor analysis, user research analysis, and product analytics, design
Our total rewards programs are designed to motivate and engage exceptional talent. The base pay range for roles at this level is $135,800 and $186,650 but may be higher or lower in other states due to geographic differentials in the labor market. Within the base pay range, individual rates depend on a number of factors—including the role’s function and location as well as the individual’s knowledge, skills, experience, education and training. This is part of our comprehensive compensation package with annual bonus eligibility and generous benefits to help you live life well.
Regular full-time employees (salaried or hourly) have access to benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Employee Purchase Program, Tuition Assistance (after 6 months), Paid Time Off, Student Loan Program (after 6 months), Wellness Incentives, and many more. In addition, regular full-time employees (salaried or hourly) are eligible for MBO bonus compensation, based on company, division, and individual performance.
Essential Job Functions
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, and frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Samsung Research America is committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws related to the employment of qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the recruiter or email SRA_HR@samsung.com.
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity
Samsung Research America is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
For more information regarding protection from discrimination under Federal law for applicants and employees, please refer to the links below.