This role is part of the Dis.co(formerly IQOQO) team within the Samsung NEXT Product organization.
Dis.co is defining the future of cloud computing. The vision of Dis.co is to build a simple, flexible and secure cloud computing platform which utilizes the idle time of connected devices available all around us – Airbnb for CPUs. On the road to that vision, Dis.co is providing distributed batch computing services, letting developers focus on their code and data, and not with the plumbing around that.
About NEXT Product
The NEXT Product organization is a hyper-growth startup within Samsung NEXT. We’re a globally distributed product development team in search of builders and creators to help conceive, grow and scale new products and categories.
Successful candidates, at all levels within the organization, will: approach all things team-first, take ownership and “be the change you seek”, have strong written and verbal communication skills, have high EQ, enjoy fast-paced, outcome-driven environments and be inspired to learn and explore daily both inside and outside of your field of expertise.
The Go To Market Team at Samsung Next is looking for a Sales Development Rep. The GTM supports many products that are at different stages of product-market fit.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will often be the first point of contact with prospects and will be entrusted with the responsibility of delivering an amazing customer experience via phone, email and other channels.
- Qualifying inbound leads and finding ways to creatively reach decision makers via multiple channels
- Discovering new leads through research and prospecting tools
- Calling qualified prospects and setting up appointments for Account Executives
- Writing succinct emails that explain the value that our customers could derive from Dis.co
- Providing feedback to the marketing and sales teams from the front line
- Maintaining records of those you interact with in outreach.io and salesforce
- Reporting on the success rates of your outreach campaigns to the broader sales organization
- 1+ years experience in sales, marketing, or customer service
- 1+ years experience working in an office environment
- Experience using some of these: Salesforce, LinkedIn, Outreach, Salesloft
- A fast learner - You have an analytical mindset and are able to understand and explain a technical product within a matter of weeks
- You’re comfortable in a fast-paced, high energy environment
- Obsessed with delivering a great customer experience
- You have the ability to think on your feet in a conversation and answer unexpected questions with ease
- You are good at finding ways to motivate yourself and your teammates
- You are highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities
- You have had to learn new software programs before and have a knack for picking them up quickly
- You are a self-starter and eager to take on more responsibility - You will be a charter member of our sales team and the first SDR in the team
- You have a desire to move into a revenue generating sales role down the line
About Samsung NEXT
We partner with and build software alongside innovators to develop ideas into products, grow products into businesses and scale businesses globally.
Founded in 2012, Samsung NEXT has four key functions in the global software ecosystem:
- Product - Building new software and services businesses, at scale.
- Venture - Investing in early stage startups to help entrepreneurs build and scale their businesses.
- Partnerships - Helping startups successfully partner with the variety of businesses within Samsung.
- M&A - Acquiring startups to connect and scale with our businesses.
At Samsung NEXT, we envision a world in which all great ideas have an equal chance of being realized and believe a commitment to diversity and inclusion is vital to making this happen. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ability, marital status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.