This role is part of the Product Marketing team within the Samsung NEXT Product organization.
About NEXT Product
Samsung NEXT Product empowers world-class product development teams to deliver customer-centric products that engage ecosystems globally to create a positive impact. We’re a globally distributed product development team in search of builders and creators to help conceive, grow and scale new products and categories.
Successful candidates, at all levels within the organization, will: approach all things team-first, take ownership and “be the change you seek”, have strong written and verbal communication skills, have high EQ, enjoy fast-paced, outcome-driven environments and be inspired to learn and explore daily both inside and outside of your field of expertise.
Samsung NEXT’s Product team is in search of Senior Product Marketing Manager to help bring our products to market! You will be responsible for marketing all aspects of a portfolio of early-stage B2B2C, and direct-to-consumer products. As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, New Products you will help drive business success by working x-functionally with Founders (of internal startups), product management, engineering, strategy, UX/design, and more, to develop GTM strategy. You will also be responsible for audience development, research, messaging, positioning, launch planning and execution, personas, etc, and help grow an ecosystem.
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for overseeing and actively project leading product marketing initiatives for early-stage products
- Craft the global narrative - Develop and coordinate the messaging and positioning (targeted both at commercial partners and consumer audiences) to be used across each stage of the product and marketing funnel, test, and optimize across target audiences
- Go-to-market plans - Develop full go-to-market plans for launching new products or feature updates of existing products
- Funnel conversion campaigns - Create and execute on campaigns that show impact in adoption and engagement
- Cross-functional partnership - Work with teams distributed around the world across product management, engineering, and corporate marketing & communications
- Partner with the internal Customer Research team to understand our audience insights.
- A blend of B2B and B2C software exposure, with a minimum of 5-7 years of relevant product marketing experience, with a track record of taking new products to market
- Excited and experienced marketing startups, and have a strong level of comfort in fast-moving environments
- Capable of prioritizing the work, encouraging and building trusted relationships
- Product strategy: You can jump in and collaborate with product, engineering, design, and data lead to building a compelling product vision and accompanying development timeline
- Hands-on experience tackling key marketing initiatives that include, but not limited to: Developing a website, marketing collateral, paid marketing/demand gen, development of content (blog posts, white papers, social media)
- Master storyteller: You’re able to craft a compelling narrative across various channels. Ie. you know how to match the message to the medium
- Positioning guru: You have a knack for articulating the essence of products and why they matter. You can develop an effective content strategy and play copywriter in a pinch
- Finger-tippinesses with data: You just go get the data and craft an insightful story without oversight
- Experience with market research: You know your market, customers, and competition, and you’re strong at bringing this information into your plans
About Samsung NEXT
Samsung NEXT champions builders and founders inventing a more purposeful future. We attract, develop, and celebrate diverse talent with world-class capacity to transform ideas into realities at scale. We prioritize experiences over things and are dedicated to thoughtfully integrating the physical and digital worlds… and we accelerate Samsung's vision to inspire the world!
Founded in 2012, Samsung NEXT has four key functions in the global software ecosystem:
- Product - Designs and builds software experiences from the ground up
- Ventures - Invests in startups with the potential to deliver outsized returns
- Partnerships - Enriches current Samsung products with new technology
- M&A - Acquires companies interested in extending their reach globally
At Samsung NEXT, we envision a world in which all phenomenal ideas have an equal chance of being realized and believe a commitment to diversity and inclusion is vital to making this happen. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ability, marital status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.