Who We Are
Samsara is the pioneer of the Connected Operations Cloud, which allows businesses and organizations that depend on physical operations to harness IoT (Internet of Things) data to develop actionable business insights and improve their operations. Samsara operates in North America and Europe and serves more than 20,000 customers across a wide range of industries including transportation, wholesale and retail trade, construction, field services, logistics, utilities and energy, government, healthcare and education, manufacturing and food and beverage. Learn more about Samsara's mission to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power the global economy at www.samsara.com.
About the role:
This individual will be responsible for supporting the largest accounts (Fleet size and Employee count) located throughout the MX Region.
In this role, you will:
- Support and sell into a named account list that includes the largest fleets in Mexico
- Be required to have strong internal and external communication skills and articulate Samsara’s Connected Operations Platform to an ever growing prospect and customer base
- Leverage Samsara’s Leadership principles including building for the long term, customer obsession and adopting a growth mindset in the execution of your role
Minimum requirements for the role:
- 5-10 years of field sales experience
- 5 years minimum experience selling to MX companies
- Bachelor's Degree
- Mexico citizen
- Fluency in both Spanish and English
An ideal candidate also has:
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Full sales life cycle selling experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience selling multiple products or full technology platforms is a plus
- Experience selling into Construction, Transportation, Food & Beverage and Field Service industries is a plus
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
Samsara is an inclusive work environment, and we are committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here if you require any reasonable accommodations throughout the recruiting process.
US Only: Please note that Samsara’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires all team members who will be meeting in person for business or working from one of our offices to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. People who cannot be vaccinated for qualifying medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, and other legally protected categories, may request an accommodation.
Working at Samsara has its perks: for all global full-time employees, we provide private medical and dental insurance, growth and development opportunities, regular virtual team and company events, and other location-based perks. Review all of Samsara's current benefit offerings at rewards.samsara.com.
At Samsara, we have adopted a flexible way of working, enabling teams and individuals to do their best work. We value in person collaboration and know a change of scenery and quiet space to work is welcomed from time to time. Our offices remain open for those who prefer to collaborate or work in-office. We also offer a co-working support program for employees who are not located near a Samsara office. For more information about our Flexible Work model, please see our blog post here.