Who We Are
Samsara is the pioneer of the Connected Operations Cloud, which allows businesses and organizations that depend on physical operations to harness IoT (Internet of Things) data to develop actionable business insights and improve their operations. Samsara operates in North America and Europe and serves more than 20,000 customers across a wide range of industries including transportation, wholesale and retail trade, construction, field services, logistics, utilities and energy, government, healthcare and education, manufacturing and food and beverage. Learn more about Samsara's mission to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power the global economy at www.samsara.com.
About the role:
We’re searching for an ambitious, entrepreneurial leader to define and drive the EMEA strategy of Samsara’s Customer Success Team. This team of Implementation Consultants and Customer Success Managers is responsible for minimizing time-to-value and maximizing the value a customer receives from their Samsara deployment by driving activities such as hardware activation, dashboard setup, integration deployment, user training, change management, business reviews, and value consultations. With 20,000+ fleets served worldwide, including some of the largest fleets in EMEA, the Customer Success Team represents a large opportunity to deepen and expand Samsara’s customer relationships and significantly contribute to sales objectives. This is a highly visible role that will work closely with Sales, Product Management, Technical Support, Finance, and Operations.
In this role you will:
- Define and drive global strategy for the Customer Success team in EMEA
- Hire, develop, and retain a team of Implementation Consultants and Customer Success Managers across Europe
- Own the overall success of implementations and ongoing management, ensuring a world-class customer experience
- Manage and prioritise work based on sales and activity pipelines as well as data analysis across teams
- Collaborate cross-functionally to rapidly improve the customer experience
- Do what it takes to deliver upon our commitments and forge enduring customer partnerships
- Champion, role model, and embed Samsara’s cultural principles (Focus on Customer Success, Build for the Long Term, Adopt a Growth Mindset, Be Inclusive, Win as a Team) as we scale globally and across new offices
- Lead an inclusive, engaged, and high performing team
Minimum requirements for the role:
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Ambitious, entrepreneurial leader
- Structured thinker with the ability to create and execute a cohesive strategy
- Track record of working cross functionally to gain consensus from multiple stakeholders and create step changes in business operations
- Strong empathy towards customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Experience leading large, cross-functional teams
- Strong executive communication and presentation skills
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
Samsara is an inclusive work environment, and we are committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities. Please email email@example.com or click here if you require any reasonable accommodations throughout the recruiting process.
US Only: Please note that Samsara’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires all team members who will be meeting in person for business or working from one of our offices to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. People who cannot be vaccinated for qualifying medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, and other legally protected categories, may request an accommodation.
Working at Samsara has its perks: for all global full-time employees, we provide private medical and dental insurance, growth and development opportunities, regular virtual team and company events, and other location-based perks. Review all of Samsara's current benefit offerings at rewards.samsara.com.
At Samsara, we have adopted a flexible way of working, enabling teams and individuals to do their best work. We value in person collaboration and know a change of scenery and quiet space to work is welcomed from time to time. Our offices remain open for those who prefer to collaborate or work in-office. We also offer a co-working support program for employees who are not located near a Samsara office. For more information about our Flexible Work model, please see our blog post here.