Who We Are
Samsara is the pioneer of the Connected Operations Cloud, which allows businesses and organizations that depend on physical operations to harness IoT (Internet of Things) data to develop actionable business insights and improve their operations. Samsara operates in North America and Europe and serves more than 20,000 customers across a wide range of industries including transportation, wholesale and retail trade, construction, field services, logistics, utilities and energy, government, healthcare and education, manufacturing and food and beverage. Learn more about Samsara's mission to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power the global economy at www.samsara.com.
About the role:
The Program Manager will own significant Customer Experience initiatives for all of Samsara. The role will work closely with the Support Leadership team to identify critical strategic programs for the business, such as Customer Segmentation, Self Service, Help Center, Community Forums, Channel Expansion, and Internationalization.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for building world-class customer experience, scaling organizations, and is eager to lead a variety of projects in a fast-moving environment. Validated project management skills, strong business acumen, the ability to lead cross-functional teams, and a technical background are required. The role reports to the Head of Global Support Strategy & Operations.
In this role, you will:
- Drive Customer Experience KPIs: Drive the organization to deliver amazing customer experience, as measured by Customer Satisfaction, Response SLAs, Contact Rates, and Self-Service KPIs
- Perform Best Practice Research: Perform industry research to ensure Samsara is leveraging cutting-edge technologies, strong partnerships, and organizational design best practices to build a world-class full-lifecycle customer experience
- Own Strategic Projects: Lead strategic projects that have high impact on the customer experience, including Customer Segmentation, Self Service, Help Center, Community Forums, Channel Expansion, and Internationalization
- Implement Cross-Functional Project Management: Work with cross-functional leaders to scope projects, align objectives, and coordinate stakeholders to deliver outcomes aligned with the Customer Experience program
- Champion, role model, and embed Samsara’s cultural principles (Focus on Customer Success, Build for the Long Term, Adopt a Growth Mindset, Be Inclusive, Win as a Team) as we scale globally and across new offices
Minimum requirements for the role:
- B.S., preferably in Business, Engineering, or other quantitative field
- 8+ years professional experience, with at least 3 years in project or program management within global Customer Support, Operations, or Success organizations
- Track record of delivering results that demonstratively improve the customer experience
- Experience creating and implementing scalable standard operating procedures, performance metrics, and feedback mechanisms
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to influence and lead complex projects with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Strong analytical, data-driven, problem resolution, and decision-making skills
An ideal candidate also has:
- PMP certification
- Experience with B2B hardware and SaaS products
- Adaptability, flexibility, and the conviction to “do the right thing” under stress, high tension, and tight deadlines
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
Samsara is an inclusive work environment, and we are committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities. Please email email@example.com or click here if you require any reasonable accommodations throughout the recruiting process.
US Only: Please note that Samsara’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires all team members who will be meeting in person for business or working from one of our offices to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. People who cannot be vaccinated for qualifying medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, and other legally protected categories, may request an accommodation.
Working at Samsara has its perks: for all global full-time employees, we provide private medical and dental insurance, growth and development opportunities, regular virtual team and company events, and other location-based perks. Review all of Samsara's current benefit offerings at rewards.samsara.com.
At Samsara, we have adopted a flexible way of working, enabling teams and individuals to do their best work. We value in person collaboration and know a change of scenery and quiet space to work is welcomed from time to time. Our offices remain open for those who prefer to collaborate or work in-office. We also offer a co-working support program for employees who are not located near a Samsara office. For more information about our Flexible Work model, please see our blog post here.