Who We Are
Samsara is the pioneer of the Connected Operations Cloud, which allows businesses and organizations that depend on physical operations to harness IoT (Internet of Things) data to develop actionable business insights and improve their operations. Samsara operates in North America and Europe and serves more than 20,000 customers across a wide range of industries including transportation, wholesale and retail trade, construction, field services, logistics, utilities and energy, government, healthcare and education, manufacturing and food and beverage. Learn more about Samsara's mission to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power the global economy at www.samsara.com.
About the role:
The Integrations Engineer is responsible for supporting Samsara’s core integration technologies. You will collaborate with a global team of engineers and business partners to understand core priorities, build solutions, and support ongoing operations in a number of areas, including order to cash management, financial metrics calculations
As a leader within the integration and order to cash portfolio, you will be responsible for driving implementation of IT General Controls, identifying potential automation improvements, and architecting a general strategy for integrations within the Business Technology team. A typically day may include meeting with partners in finance and sales operations to discuss key performance indicators around system health, designing a new way to store customer records between Salesforce and Netsuite, and coordinating strategic response around critical company financial requirements.
In this role, you will:
- Constantly work to identify potential improvements within the Order to Cash ecosystem and design integrated solutions in collaboration with engineering, finance, and sales operations
- Design core architectural tenants of Samsara’s integration strategy
- Provide ongoing support for EMEA Order to Cash operations
- Champion, role model, and embed Samsara’s cultural principles (Focus on Customer Success, Build for the Long Term, Adopt a Growth Mindset, Be Inclusive, Win as a Team) as we scale globally and across new offices
Minimum requirements for the role:
- Deep familiarity with quote to cash, order to cash, and procure to pay workflows, including experience working directly with cross functional business units to implement strategic automation improvements
- Significant (6-10 years) experience working on integration platforms or developing applications that integrate with multiple application programming interfaces in corporate systems
- Mulesoft certification or relevant experience developing with the Mulesoft ecosystem
- Ability to work with business systems teams to collaboratively implement changes across a diverse range of systems, such as Netsuite, Salesforce, and Mulesoft
An ideal candidate also has:
- Experience with Mulesoft, Workato, Celigo, or similar platforms
- Experience with SOX controls and ITGC implementations
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
Samsara is an inclusive work environment, and we are committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here if you require any reasonable accommodations throughout the recruiting process.
US Only: Please note that Samsara’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires all team members who will be meeting in person for business or working from one of our offices to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. People who cannot be vaccinated for qualifying medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, and other legally protected categories, may request an accommodation.
Working at Samsara has its perks: for all global full-time employees, we provide private medical and dental insurance, growth and development opportunities, regular virtual team and company events, and other location-based perks. Review all of Samsara's current benefit offerings at rewards.samsara.com.
At Samsara, we have adopted a flexible way of working, enabling teams and individuals to do their best work. We value in person collaboration and know a change of scenery and quiet space to work is welcomed from time to time. Our offices remain open for those who prefer to collaborate or work in-office. We also offer a co-working support program for employees who are not located near a Samsara office. For more information about our Flexible Work model, please see our blog post here.