Who We Are
Samsara is the pioneer of the Connected Operations Cloud, which allows businesses and organizations that depend on physical operations to harness IoT (Internet of Things) data to develop actionable business insights and improve their operations. Samsara operates in North America and Europe and serves more than 20,000 customers across a wide range of industries including transportation, wholesale and retail trade, construction, field services, logistics, utilities and energy, government, healthcare and education, manufacturing and food and beverage. Learn more about Samsara's mission to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power the global economy at www.samsara.com.
About the role:
Samsara is seeking an exceptional designer (digital focus) to join our Brand Design team. This is a highly collaborative role that will help bring to life a wide variety of projects for both Samsara customers and employees. Our ideal candidate would be comfortable owning multiple projects while working collaboratively with stakeholders. Creative problem solving skills and ability to execute high quality work is essential.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to take projects from concept to completion
- Create and maintain design systems, web pages, templates, processes to support scalability
- Create compelling digital advertising while keeping the integrity of the brand
- Create effective landing pages that convert
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- Champion, role model, and embed Samsara’s cultural principles (Obsess Over the Customer, Build for the Long Term, Growth Mindset) as we scale globally and across new offices
Minimum requirements for the role:
- 3-5+ years of experience in tech or creative agency. Deep knowledge of all creative design & collaboration tools.
- Comfortable working and collaborating in Figma.
- Knowledge of best practices in web and email design.
- Strong and willing collaborator with a track record of creating effective solutions for stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills and expectation setting.
- Strong attention-to-detail.
- Ability to generate creative solutions that align with business goals.
An ideal candidate also has:
- Skilled in presentation design and presenting to high-level stakeholders
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
Samsara is an inclusive work environment, and we are committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here if you require any reasonable accommodations throughout the recruiting process.
US Only: Please note that Samsara’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires all team members who will be meeting in person for business or working from one of our offices to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. People who cannot be vaccinated for qualifying medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, and other legally protected categories, may request an accommodation.
Working at Samsara has its perks: for all global full-time employees, we provide private medical and dental insurance, growth and development opportunities, regular virtual team and company events, and other location-based perks. Review all of Samsara's current benefit offerings at rewards.samsara.com.
At Samsara, we have adopted a flexible way of working, enabling teams and individuals to do their best work. We value in person collaboration and know a change of scenery and quiet space to work is welcomed from time to time. Our offices remain open for those who prefer to collaborate or work in-office. We also offer a co-working support program for employees who are not located near a Samsara office. For more information about our Flexible Work model, please see our blog post here.