Who We Are
Samsara is the pioneer of the Connected Operations Cloud, which allows businesses and organizations that depend on physical operations to harness IoT (Internet of Things) data to develop actionable business insights and improve their operations. Samsara operates in North America and Europe and serves more than 20,000 customers across a wide range of industries including transportation, wholesale and retail trade, construction, field services, logistics, utilities and energy, government, healthcare and education, manufacturing and food and beverage. Learn more about Samsara's mission to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power the global economy at www.samsara.com.
About the role:
Samsara is seeking a talented and driven Finance Transformation Analyst to join the fast paced Atlanta team. You will thrive in high-energy environments and enjoy the challenges of working in an innovative and fast-moving business. You will have a background in project management, and experience either in tech or business. You will have a passion for finding solutions and working with customers. Candidates must have the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities, thrive in a highly driven environment, enjoy learning new skills, procedures, and systems, and have an overall desire to contribute to company growth. This position is based in our Atlanta office, but we are open to remote candidates.
In this role, you will:
- Project management for a wide range of initiatives to support business growth
- Support larger projects for the Finance team, focusing on bring on new vendors and solutions to help the business scale
- Close partnerships with internal IT and Systems teams to ensure they are aligned with project goals and execution
- Detailed Salesforce work including building reports, analyzing data, and monitoring pending orders
- Ad hoc support to wider Finance team, Sales, Operations and Growth teams
Minimum requirements for this role:
- Project management experience, ideally working with external vendors
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional team player
- Ability to work with different departments
- Intermediate Microsoft Office programs experience
- Salesforce, Oracle/Netsuite experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Expert multitasker
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
Samsara is an inclusive work environment, and we are committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any reasonable accommodations for your interview (e.g., sign language interpreters, reading assistance, facility access, device or equipment modification, etc.)
Working at Samsara has its perks: for all global employees, we provide private medical and dental insurance plus growth and development opportunities, as well as regular virtual team and company events. In the US we offer flexible vacation time, EMEA employees receive 25 vacation days plus national bank holidays. Post-COVID we’ll be back in our global offices with numerous in-office perks.
Samsara's offices are beginning to reopen for voluntary return. Reopening timelines will be communicated by region based on region-specific guidelines. Phase 3 ('New Normal') will begin no earlier than January 2022. Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. Employees are able to work from countries and states where Samsara is a registered entity through December 2021. All employees are expected to return to our offices when they reopen with the exception of field-based and fully remote roles.