Who We Are
Samsara is the pioneer of the Connected Operations Cloud, which allows businesses and organizations that depend on physical operations to harness IoT (Internet of Things) data to develop actionable business insights and improve their operations. Samsara operates in North America and Europe and serves more than 20,000 customers across a wide range of industries including transportation, wholesale and retail trade, construction, field services, logistics, utilities and energy, government, healthcare and education, manufacturing and food and beverage. Learn more about Samsara's mission to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power the global economy at www.samsara.com.
About the role:
The Enterprise sales team is responsible for revenue growth in new and existing customers that represent the largest prospective accounts for Samsara by total addressable opportunity.
We are looking for candidates based in the Northeast Region of the United States.
In this role, you will:
- Develop Executive-Level relationships within strategic, named accounts
- Own customer engagements end-to-end, from prospecting and qualification to close
- Demonstrate excellent solution-based sales process in complex sales campaigns
- Champion, role model, and embed Samsara’s cultural principles (Obsess Over the Customer, Build for the Long Term, Growth Mindset) as we scale globally and across new customers and use cases
Minimum requirements for the role:
- 5+ years experience in a full-cycle, closing sales role
- Proven track record of consistent quota over-achievement in complex accounts and $500k+ ARR transactions
- Experience handling and owning enterprise deal sizes and C-Level relationships
- Willing and comfortable with strategic outbound prospecting
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability thriving in a dynamic, fast paced environment
An ideal candidate also has:
- Experience working with line of business stakeholders (Operations, Finance, IT)
- Awards for top achievement (President’s club, Winner’s circle, Top 10%)
- Passion for the world of operations!
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
Samsara is an inclusive work environment, and we are committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any reasonable accommodations for your interview (e.g., sign language interpreters, reading assistance, facility access, device or equipment modification, etc.)
Working at Samsara has its perks: for all global employees, we provide private medical and dental insurance plus growth and development opportunities, as well as regular virtual team and company events. Post-COVID we’ll be back in our global offices with numerous in-office perks. Review all of Samsara's benefit programs at rewards.samsara.com.
Samsara's offices are beginning to reopen for voluntary return. Reopening timelines will be communicated by region based on region-specific guidelines. Phase 3 ('New Normal') will begin no earlier than January 2022. Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. Employees are able to work from countries and states where Samsara is a registered entity through December 2021. All employees are expected to return to our offices when they reopen with the exception of field-based and fully remote roles.