Who We Are
Samsara is the pioneer of the Connected Operations Cloud, which allows businesses and organizations that depend on physical operations to harness IoT (Internet of Things) data to develop actionable business insights and improve their operations. Samsara operates in North America and Europe and serves more than 20,000 customers across a wide range of industries including transportation, wholesale and retail trade, construction, field services, logistics, utilities and energy, government, healthcare and education, manufacturing and food and beverage. Learn more about Samsara's mission to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power the global economy at www.samsara.com.
About the role
We are currently seeking a talented and driven sales professional to expand our enterprise field business in DACH. You should be an energetic evangelist and passionate about introducing a transformative new technology into the market. You should have a history of over-achievement and be comfortable selling into all levels of an enterprise organization (including technology) and lines of business.
This role can be based anywhere in Germany (home office).
As an Enterprise Account Executive you will:
- Own customer engagements end-to-end, from prospecting and qualification to close
- Take responsibility for strategic outbound prospecting
- Deliver business values via ROI
- Be a champion and role model for Samsara’s cultural principles (Obsess Over the Customer, Build for the Long Term, Growth Mindset)
- Map your accounts and autonomously manage your territory
- Assist to scale DACH to a core component of Samsara’s EMEA business unit
- Be willing to travel regionally
Minimum requirements for this role
- 5+ years experience in a full-cycle, closing enterprise sales role
- Proven track record of consistent quota over-achievement
- Business fluent in German & English (both spoken and written)
- High comfort level with strategic outbound prospecting
- Experience handling and owning enterprise deal sizes incl. business value justifications
An ideal candidate would also have
- ERP or SaaS sales experience
- Comfortable in a dynamic, customer facing environment
- Has a drive to succeed in a high-performing team
- Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment
- Excited about solving new problems in innovative ways
- Storytelling ability
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
Samsara is an inclusive work environment, and we are committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any reasonable accommodations for your interview (e.g., sign language interpreters, reading assistance, facility access, device or equipment modification, etc.)
Working at Samsara has its perks: for all global employees, we provide private medical and dental insurance plus growth and development opportunities, as well as regular virtual team and company events. Post-COVID we’ll be back in our global offices with numerous in-office perks. Review all of Samsara's benefit programs at rewards.samsara.com.
Samsara's offices are beginning to reopen for voluntary return. Reopening timelines will be communicated by region based on region-specific guidelines. Phase 3 ('New Normal') will begin no earlier than January 2022. Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. Employees are able to work from countries and states where Samsara is a registered entity through December 2021. All employees are expected to return to our offices when they reopen with the exception of field-based and fully remote roles.