Who We Are
Samsara is the pioneer of the Connected Operations Cloud, which allows businesses that depend on physical operations to harness IoT (Internet of Things) data to develop actionable business insights and improve their operations. Samsara operates in North America and Europe and serves more than 20,000 customers across a wide range of industries including transportation, wholesale and retail trade, construction, field services, logistics, utilities and energy, government, healthcare and education, manufacturing and food and beverage.
Our team has raised $930M from Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, AllianceBernstein Holding LP, Franklin Templeton, General Atlantic, Sands Capital Management and Warburg Pincus LLC.
About the role:
We are currently seeking a talented and driven sales professional who will bring the Internet of Things to mid-sized customers, building Samsara's business and bringing the benefits of sensor data to customers. Typical sales will be £20k to £200k, and typically involve technical POCs, multiple stakeholders, multi-faceted pricing negotiations, and selling to executives and CXOs. This position is based in our London, EMEA HQ.
In this role, you will work on:
- Strategic account mapping & outbound prospecting
- Owning customer engagements end-to-end, from prospecting and qualification to close
- Championing, role modelling, and embedding Samsara’s cultural principles (Obsess Over the Customer, Build for the Long Term, Growth Mindset) as we scale globally and across new offices
- Work collaboratively with a team of internal / cross-functional stakeholders to remove deal blockers
Minimum requirements for this role:
- 3+ years experience in a full-cycle, direct selling role
- Experience in cold calling prospects in the UK&I region
- Proven track record of consistent quota over-achievement
- Experience handling and owning mid-large deal sizes
An ideal candidate also has:
- Comfortable in a dynamic, customer facing environment
- MEDDIC experience
- Excited about solving new problems in innovative ways
- Highly collaborative with a growth mindset
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
Working at Samsara has its perks: for all full-time global employees, we provide private medical and dental insurance plus growth and development opportunities, as well as regular virtual team and company events. In the US we offer flexible vacation time, EMEA employees receive 25 vacation days plus national bank holidays. Post-COVID we’ll be back in our global offices with numerous in-office perks.
Samsara is an inclusive work environment, and we are committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any reasonable accommodations for your interview (e.g., sign language interpreters, reading assistance, facility access, device or equipment modification, etc.)
Samsara's offices are beginning to reopen for voluntary return. Reopening timelines will be communicated by region based on region-specific guidelines. Phase 3 ('New Normal') will begin no earlier than January 2022. Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. Employees are able to work from countries and states where Samsara is a registered entity through December 2021. All employees are expected to return to our offices when they reopen with the exception of field-based and fully remote roles.
If you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.