Who We Are
Samsara is the pioneer of the Connected Operations Cloud, which allows businesses that depend on physical operations to harness IoT (Internet of Things) data to develop actionable business insights and improve their operations. Samsara operates in North America and Europe and serves more than 20,000 customers across a wide range of industries including transportation, wholesale and retail trade, construction, field services, logistics, utilities and energy, government, healthcare and education, manufacturing and food and beverage.
Our team has raised $930M from Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, AllianceBernstein Holding LP, Franklin Templeton, General Atlantic, Sands Capital Management and Warburg Pincus LLC.
About the role:
We believe that building an inclusive environment and equitable workplace at Samsara is critical to our success. Samsara is looking to hire our first ever Inclusive Recruiting Program Manager. This person will be responsible for developing and leading our strategic recruiting efforts to attract and recruit talent from all walks of life through equitable and inclusive hiring practices. This role is a part of our Global Recruiting Operations & Programs team and will report to the Senior Manager, Recruiting Operations & Programs.
- Research, develop and manage a roadmap of critical recruiting programs, processes, events, and strategies to attract and recruit diverse talent at scale
- Serve as a subject matter expert and advisor to hiring teams and the recruiting team, ultimately enabling them to lead inclusive, equitable recruiting processes
- Develop effective benchmarks and metrics for measuring and assessing impact, talent team engagement, candidate experience and hiring effectiveness as it relates to our DEI strategy in recruiting
- Report progress to leadership and the broader organization in a company-wide quarterly DEI report, monthly talent team newsletter, and other communications.
- Lead the attraction & recruitment DEI committee working group and closely partner with department-specific DEI working groups and ERGs
- 5+ years of experience in recruiting or people operations, 2+ years of experience in a DEI-focused role at a fast-paced, scaling organization.
- Strong program management skills, with the ability to prioritize workload and lead multiple projects simultaneously.
- The ability to lead change and influence behaviors through strong qualitative and quantitative data analysis and storytelling
- Proficiency with ATS, CRM, and other related platforms (Greenhouse, Workday, LinkedIn Recruiter preferred)
- Excellent communication skills and effective collaboration skills with internal and external stakeholders
- A true thought partner capable of driving the right outcomes, offering creative solutions to various business challenges, and always thinking ahead
- Expert in being flexible and adaptable according to changing needs
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
Working at Samsara has its perks: for all full-time global employees, we provide private medical and dental insurance plus growth and development opportunities, as well as regular virtual team and company events. In the US we offer flexible vacation time, EMEA employees receive 25 vacation days plus national bank holidays. Post-COVID we’ll be back in our global offices with numerous in-office perks.
Samsara is an inclusive work environment, and we are committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any reasonable accommodations for your interview (e.g., sign language interpreters, reading assistance, facility access, device or equipment modification, etc.)
Samsara's offices are beginning to reopen for voluntary return. Reopening timelines will be communicated by region based on region-specific guidelines. Phase 3 ('New Normal') will begin no earlier than January 2022. Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. Employees are able to work from countries and states where Samsara is a registered entity through December 2021. All employees are expected to return to our offices when they reopen with the exception of field-based and fully remote roles.
If you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.