Who We Are
Samsara, founded in 2015, is a leader in Industrial IoT and our mission is to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power our economy. Our solutions combine hardware and software to bring real-time visibility, analytics, and AI to operations across various industries. Samsara’s fast-growing team is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Jose, Atlanta, and London. Our team has raised $930M from Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, AllianceBernstein Holding LP, Franklin Templeton, General Atlantic, Sands Capital Management and Warburg Pincus LLC.
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
About the role:
We are looking for a Demand Generation Manager to coordinate and run demand generation marketing programs. You'll generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for our sales teams, leveraging multi-touch inbound marketing programs.
Our ideal candidate has experience working closely with marketing and sales teams, ideally in a B2B SaaS or tech-driven environment. You have generated pipeline and built scalable programs, using Salesforce and Marketo to run campaigns. This role is based out of our San Francisco office, and will report to the Director of Growth Marketing & Campaigns.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and run campaigns to drive pipeline growth using channels like webinars, email, content marketing, direct mail, and more.
- Collaborate on demand generation campaign development and execution with teams like sales, product marketing, corporate communications, field marketing, acquisition marketing, and customer marketing.
- Champion, role model, and embody Samsara’s cultural principles (Obsess Over the Customer, Build for the Long Term, Growth Mindset) as we scale globally.
Minimum requirements for this role:
- 1-2 years of digital marketing and demand generation experience.
- Analytical and quantitative skills with experience making decisions to optimize acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- Desire to learn demand generation operations and problem-solve in a high-growth environment.
- Communication and writing skills for campaigns and presenting hypotheses and results to varying audiences.
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, and Excel.
An ideal candidate also has:
- Experience with SQL, Python, and/or Zapier.
Working at Samsara has its perks: for all full-time global employees, we provide private medical and dental insurance plus growth and development opportunities, as well as regular virtual team and company events. In the US we offer flexible vacation time, EMEA employees receive 25 vacation days plus national bank holidays. Post-COVID we’ll be back in our global offices with numerous in-office perks.
Samsara is an inclusive work environment, and we are committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any reasonable accommodations for your interview (e.g., sign language interpreters, reading assistance, facility access, device or equipment modification, etc.)
With the spread of COVID-19, Samsara's global offices will remain closed until further notice except for employees that require access to hardware and lab equipment.
Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. Employees are also able to work remotely through June 2021 from any US state or country in which they have a valid work authorization. All employees are expected to return to our offices when they reopen except for field-based and fully remote roles.
If you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.