Who We Are
Samsara, founded in 2015, is a leader in Industrial IoT and our mission is to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power our economy. Our solutions combine hardware and software to bring real-time visibility, analytics, and AI to operations across various industries. Samsara’s fast-growing team is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Jose, Atlanta, and London. Our team has raised $930M from Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, AllianceBernstein Holding LP, Franklin Templeton, General Atlantic, Sands Capital Management and Warburg Pincus LLC.
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
About the role:
We are a fast-paced, creative, and customer-oriented team with employees in San Francisco, Atlanta, and London. We are looking for an Operations Specialist to support the Operations, Sales, and Finance teams in processing and shipping customer orders in our Atlanta office.
This role requires an individual with high attention to detail, exemplary problem-solving skills, and ability to maintain composure in a rapidly evolving environment. Candidates must have demonstrated the ability to thrive in a highly driven atmosphere while juggling multiple tasks and priorities. Candidates must be able to quickly master new skills, procedures, and systems, with an overall desire to contribute to company growth.
This position is located in Atlanta, GA.
In this role, you will:
- Ensure orders and exchanges are processed accurately and in a timely fashion, audit and communicate errors with Sales team
- Respond to Zendesk inquiries from Sales, Customer Success, Customer Support, and Finance team within established SLA’s
- Partner with Inventory team to ensure inventory accuracy
- Troubleshoot and resolve system errors to ensure prompt order fulfillment and issue resolution
- Communicate with our 3PL to expedite orders and resolve shipment delays/issues among shipping carriers
- Exceptional team player with demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines, working well under pressure, exceptional communication skills and high level of adaptability in a rapidly evolving environment
- Identify opportunities for process improvements, collaborate with cross functional partners, and create implementation of new process/policies
Minimum requirements for this role:
- 1-2+ years experience as an Operations role, with experience in a similar industry
- CRM (Salesforce) & ERP (Oracle/Netsuite) or similar application experience a big plus
- Zendesk experience a plus
- Intermediate skills in GSuite or MS Office
Working at Samsara has its perks: for all full-time global employees, we provide private medical and dental insurance plus growth and development opportunities, as well as regular virtual team and company events. In the US we offer flexible vacation time, EMEA employees receive 25 vacation days plus national bank holidays. Post-COVID we’ll be back in our global offices with numerous in-office perks.
Samsara is an inclusive work environment, and we are committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any reasonable accommodations for your interview (e.g., sign language interpreters, reading assistance, facility access, device or equipment modification, etc.)
Samsara's offices are beginning to reopen for voluntary return. Reopening timelines will be communicated by region based on region-specific guidelines. Phase 3 ('New Normal') will begin no earlier than January 2022. Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. Employees are able to work from countries and states where Samsara is a registered entity through December 2021. All employees are expected to return to our offices when they reopen with the exception of field-based and fully remote roles.
If you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.