Who We Are
Samsara, founded in 2015, is a leader in Industrial IoT and our mission is to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power our economy. Our solutions combine hardware and software to bring real-time visibility, analytics, and AI to operations across various industries. Samsara’s fast-growing team is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Jose, Atlanta, and London. Our team has raised $930M from Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, AllianceBernstein Holding LP, Franklin Templeton, General Atlantic, Sands Capital Management and Warburg Pincus LLC.
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
About this role:
As a Samsara Partner Account Manager, you'll own the full-cycle relationship and management of large scale strategic Channel partners. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial role in which you will build productive commercial relationships with the leading Fleet Management Companies and integrators to extend Samsara’s reach and enable Samsara to scale its core mission of increasing the efficiency, safety and sustainability of our customers operations.This role requires relationship building with our partners from the C-suite down to drive business results, as well as significant cross-functional collaboration internally at Samsara to build and execute on productive joint go-to-market programs (product, finance, marketing, sales, etc.).
This is a field based position, ideally located in the Midwest or Northeast. Candidates are expected to spend time onsite with our partners as much as possible (once it is safe to travel again).
In this role, you will:
- Build and manage relationships from the C-suite down
- Build programs and execute marketing, technical, and sales training/enablement
- Maintain data oriented practice development done in high-touch collaboration with Samsara’s largest channel partners
Minimum requirements for this role:
- Strong track record of overachievement with complex sales cycles
- 5+ combined years partnership/alliances, technology sales, business development experience
- You are able to quickly establish credibility with partner executives & sales teams. You inspire trust and are viewed as a sales leader, capable of helping partners position our connected platform in customer-facing engagements as needed
- Program management experience is a plus, given the scale & complexity of partnerships this role will work on
- Experience in building/running channel marketing campaigns, sales training, partner enablement programs.
- It is not required to have prior fleet telematics experience, though that is a plus.
Working at Samsara has its perks: for all full-time global employees, we provide private medical and dental insurance plus growth and development opportunities, as well as regular virtual team and company events. In the US we offer flexible vacation time, EMEA employees receive 25 vacation days plus national bank holidays. Post-COVID we’ll be back in our global offices with numerous in-office perks.
Samsara is an inclusive work environment, and we are committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any reasonable accommodations for your interview (e.g., sign language interpreters, reading assistance, facility access, device or equipment modification, etc.)
Samsara's offices are beginning to reopen for voluntary return. Reopening timelines will be communicated by region based on region-specific guidelines. Phase 3 ('New Normal') will begin no earlier than January 2022. Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. Employees are able to work from countries and states where Samsara is a registered entity through December 2021. All employees are expected to return to our offices when they reopen with the exception of field-based and fully remote roles.
If you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.