Samsara, founded in 2015, is a leader in Industrial IoT and our mission is to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power our economy. Our solutions combine hardware and software to bring real-time visibility, analytics, and AI to operations across various industries. Our team has raised over $530M from Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Tiger Global, and Dragoneer.
As Partnership Manager: Insurance, you'll own the sourcing, structure, and business development relationships with individual carriers and brokers in Samsara’s emerging Insurance Channel. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial role in which you will work with insurance organizations of all shapes and sizes to take the Internet of Things to market, enabling Samsara to scale its fleet business and bring the benefits of sensor data to customers via a massive new channel. Activities will include relationship building and management from the C-suite down, program building and execution, marketing, training and enablement of Agents and Producers, and data oriented practice development done in high-touch collaboration with Samsara’s insurance partners.
This position is based in our Atlanta HQ location.
- 3+ years sales experience with consistent, documented overachievement
- 2+ years partnership/channel management experience
- Experience in building/running channel marketing campaigns
- Experience with building and running sales training and enablement programs
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration and communication skills
- Referenceable experience building, executing and iterating on measurable engagements from the ground-up
Job function/tactical activities
- Sourcing new insurers
- Cold-calling/LinkedIn outreach
- Reactive opportunity engagement - Customer led insurance convo’s
- Response to organic inquiries
- RFP/RFI responses
- Managing marketing campaigns
- Creating template emails/content
- a/b testing
- Effective measurement of campaigns
- Co-branded tool management
- Agent/Producer trainings
- In-person conference training
- Virtual/Remote working training
- Agent resource for one-off demo’s (prior to referral submission)
- Drive for data share adoption
- (this will be what makes us stick in this space)
- Push insurers to access customer data through data share agreement
- Collaboration of premium pricing
- Internal tool build & management
- Insurer/Broker premium reduction visibility tools
- High touch relationship management/bespoke program creation
Progressive, Great West, Travelers, etc.
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.