Samsara, founded in 2015, is a leader in Industrial IoT and our mission is to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power our economy. Our solutions combine hardware and software to bring real-time visibility, analytics, and AI to operations across various industries. Samsara’s fast-growing team is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Jose, Atlanta, and London. Our team has raised over $530M from Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Tiger Global, and Dragoneer.
Nothing makes us happier than when our enterprise customers are wildly successful with their Samsara products. That path to success is navigated through a strong partnership between the customer and their Senior Implementation Consultant.
We’re searching for ambitious, entrepreneurial leaders with a passion for accelerating the successful adoption of our products, and the Senior Implementation Consultant is a critical ingredient in ensuring our customers have the tools and capabilities required to achieve lasting results. This role is the first and main touch point during implementation, working across multiple customer teams and with Samsara Sales, Product Management, Support, and Executive Leadership.
This role is primarily based in London, with travel opportunities to visit customers on-site.
The Senior Implementation Consultant would work on:
- Ensure successful solution implementation for Samsara’s largest Enterprise accounts
- Bring in and coordinate with Samsara’s managed service partnership ecosystem as needed
- Create practical implementation plans and ensure continuous progress against timelines
- Collaborate with numerous cross-functional working teams and stakeholders both at the customer and internally at Samsara
- Keep executives informed of progress and advocate for change when needed
- Build customer capabilities in Samsara product delivery and execution
An ideal candidate would have:
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years experience working in management consulting, IT consulting, implementation or deployment consulting and/or program/project management
- Experience in leading large implementation or change management programs preferred
- Strong technical proficiency and ability to build expertise on HW and SW products
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with diverse groups of people
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and work across multiple functions
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Executive presence and strong communication/presentation skills
- Experience in fleet management, safety programming, IoT devices, or B2B software preferred
- Fluency in French or German
Working at Samsara has its perks: monthly commuter benefit on top of your base salary, selection of breakfast options, free catered lunch on most days, private medical and dental insurance, 25 vacation days plus 8 UK bank holidays, pension scheme, unlimited snacks & fruit, growth and development opportunities, friendly and modern office in central London and regular team outings.
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colours, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.