Samsara, founded in 2015, is a leader in Industrial IoT and our mission is to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power our economy. Our solutions combine hardware and software to bring real-time visibility, analytics, and AI to operations across various industries. Samsara’s fast-growing team is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Jose, Atlanta, and London. Our team has raised over $530M from Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Tiger Global, and Dragoneer.
. We’re searching for ambitious, entrepreneurial leaders with a passion for accelerating the successful adoption of our products, and the Customer Success Manager -- Enterprise is a critical ingredient in ensuring our customers have the tools and capabilities required to achieve lasting results. This role is a main touchpoint with some of our largest customers throughout the post-sales customer life-cycle -- in implementation and long-term account management -- working across multiple customer teams and with Samsara Sales, Product Management, Support, and Executive Leadership.
This role is primarily based in Atlanta, with travel opportunities to visit customers on-site.
Customer Success Managers - Enterprise will work on:
- Collaborate directly with customers to implement Samsara devices and deliver lasting outcomes
- Mentor and train our top customers with a deep desire to help them reach their potential
- Design scalable internal processes and workflows for successful customer engagement and management, and work cross-functionally with Samsara colleagues to deploy them
- Work in a fast-growing environment with changing responsibilities
- Stay on top of our products, features, policies, and processes in a rapidly changing environment, immediately raising and escalating points of contention so that customer relationships remain strong
- Monitor and identify customer health and utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk and customers’ business needs
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure successful renewal
- Champion, role model, and embed Samsara’s cultural principles (Obsess Over the Customer, Build for the Long Term, Growth Mindset) as we scale globally and across new offices
- 5+ years experience in customer success, implementation, change management, continuous improvement, or similar customer facing role
- Comfortable with significant customer interaction and strong interest in building relationships
- A disciplined eye towards impact and sustainability at every stage of a customer life-cycle
- Strong interest and passion for coaching and mentoring others
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively to senior leadership, both verbally and in writing
- Experience working with technical products
- Bachelor's degree
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.