About this role:
Samsara is the leader in Industrial IoT. Our mission is to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power our economy -- everything from food to medicine to waste removal to manufacturing. And we’d like your help.
We’re a company in hyper growth mode, valued at over $6B and growing at over 250% annually, but we’re still small relative to the opportunity ahead. We’re searching for ambitious, entrepreneurial leaders with a passion for accelerating the successful adoption of our products. The Manager of Implementation is a critical member of the post-sale Customer Success team with a focus on our top strategic accounts. This role manages a high-performing teams of Implementation Consultants, who are the first and main touch point during deployment. This position also works across multiple customer teams and with Samsara Sales, Product Management, Support, and Executive Leadership, while always putting the customer at the heart of all decision making.
This role is primarily based in San Francisco, with travel opportunities to visit customers on-site.
- Ensure successful solution implementation for Samsara’s largest Enterprise accounts
- Define and execute long-term strategies for the Implementation Customer Success team that support Samsara’s commitment to providing excellent service -- and then scaling it
- Create goals, action plans, playbooks, and key metrics for implementation of Samsara’s largest accounts
- Manage a robust and fully-enabled Implementation team that can respond independently and nimbly to every critical customer issue during implementation
- Find and grow the next generation of Enterprise Implementation customer champions at Samsara
- Keep executives informed of progress and advocate for change when needed
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree preferred
- 10+ years relevant experience in customer success, implementation services, professional services, management consulting, or IT consulting; 3+ years in a management or leadership position
- Experience working with Enterprise level customers
- Dedication to continuous improvement. You love data, and you use it to build a clear picture of priorities. And if data isn’t readily available at your fingertips, you dig in and find ways to surface what you need.
- Clear leadership presence that translates across all communication channels -- in person, over video, and in writing
- Strong track record of mentoring and building teams from scratch -- and retaining talent
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.