Who We Are
Samsara, founded in 2015, is a leader in Industrial IoT and our mission is to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power our economy. Our solutions combine hardware and software to bring real-time visibility, analytics, and AI to operations across various industries. Samsara’s fast-growing team is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Jose, Atlanta, and London. Our team has raised $930M from Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, AllianceBernstein Holding LP, Franklin Templeton, General Atlantic, Sands Capital Management and Warburg Pincus LLC.
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
About the role:
We are looking for a creative, impact-driven growth marketer to join our Growth team to help us acquire new customers. The right candidate is a strategic thinker who is excited to optimize paid channels and the sales funnel. This role is key to the growth of the business and to Samsara's success.
In this role, you will:
- Acquire customers through paid channels and be directly responsible for helping the company meet its growth goals
- A/B test ad creative, copy, and landing pages to drive more qualified leads and experiment with lower funnel initiatives to improve the sales team's efficiency
- Be a business owner for your channels: manage budgets and forecasts, measure performance, and optimize for results
- Design and scope ad platform automations and work with Growth engineers to implement them
- Support new areas of growth for the company by running inbound campaigns for other geographies and business units
- Champion Samsara’s cultural principles (Obsess over the Customer, Build for the Long Term, Adopt a Growth Mindset)
We're looking for:
- 3-4 years of experience, with at least 2 years of experience in an analytical role
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Excellent analytical skills and an ability to prioritize based on impact
- An understanding of business metrics and an ability to optimize for them
An ideal candidate also has:
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field
- In-house customer acquisition experience at a B2B company
- Experience with SQL (or a desire to learn!)
Working at Samsara has its perks: for all full-time global employees, we provide private medical and dental insurance plus growth and development opportunities, as well as regular virtual team and company events. In the US we offer flexible vacation time, EMEA employees receive 25 vacation days plus national bank holidays. Post-COVID we’ll be back in our global offices with numerous in-office perks.
With the spread of COVID-19, Samsara's global offices will remain closed until further notice with the exception of employees that require access to hardware and lab equipment.
Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. Employees are also able to work from countries and states where Samsara is a registered entity through June 2021. All employees are expected to return to our offices when they reopen with the exception of field-based and fully remote roles.
If you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.