Are you looking to help lead one of the fastest growing startups in history? Samsara is an Internet of Things company valued at over €3B and growing at over 250% annually.
As we continue our growth, we are seeking a Global People Operations Coordinator to join our team! You will play a key role in ensuring the continued scaling and growth of Samsara by supporting our Global HR Operations Manager in new hire on-boarding, providing HR support for employees across the company and ensure accurate employee data on all of our systems.
You believe that you can tackle anything that comes your way. You are organised and quickly notice when a process hasn’t been set up perfectly and efficiently. You can't wait to learn the inner workings of a fast-growing tech company. You're willing to roll-up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done. You're excited to join a team where you can make a huge impact. You thrive in fun, friendly, fast-paced environments. You have a passion for all things People Ops / HR and are looking for a role with lots of exposure and growth opportunity.
- New Hire Onboarding: Coordinate local new hire on-boarding and drive feedback cycles to ensure constant improvement
- Data Entry: new hires, employee status changes, and terminations in various systems (ADP, BambooHR, etc). Maintains utmost confidentiality in all matters pertaining to employee records and investigations
- HR Process: Verify employment for all new hires. Processes employee promotions, pay increases, and transfers in HR/Payroll systems; creates and distributes all promotion and other miscellaneous letters to employees. Performs background checks and employment verification requests.
- Benefits Support: Assist with administering health and welfare plans, enrollments, changes and terminations. Assists with annual benefits open enrollment. Conducts equity audits for new hires and promotions
- Employee Support: Provide timely and accurate information regarding Human Resources processes, personnel policies, and procedures
- Special Projects: Assist other People Operations staff with special projects on an as-needed basis.
- 1+ years experience in HR; preferably in fast-growing, global companies
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and judgment; ability to make sound decisions independently; solutions-oriented; thrives in ambiguity
- Strong analytical and project management skills, proven the ability to design and communicate clear processes, and a detail-oriented yet flexible approach to problem-solving
- Impeccable discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information
- Excellent self-management and interpersonal skills
- Strong bias for action and not afraid to “roll up your sleeves”
Working at Samsara has its perks: monthly commuter benefit on top of your base salary, selection of breakfast options, free catered lunch on most days, private medical and dental insurance, 25 vacation days plus 8 UK bank holidays, pension scheme, unlimited snacks & fruit, growth and development opportunities, friendly and modern office in central London and regular team outings.
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colours, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.