Samsara, founded in 2015, is a leader in Industrial IoT and our mission is to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power our economy. Our solutions combine hardware and software to bring real-time visibility, analytics, and AI to operations across various industries. Samsara’s fast-growing team is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Jose, Atlanta, and London. Our team has raised over $530M from Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Tiger Global, and Dragoneer.
We are looking for a talented manager to lead our Customer Success team, helping our Customer Success Managers advance their careers and effectively serve hundreds of customers in the process.
Picking up where our sales teams leave off, our Customer Success team owns the customer relationship and ensures a successful deployment of Samsara's solution. In a given week, the team may work with a long-haul trucking company, a food producer, and a passenger transit company to help them gain full value from Samsara’s platform.
The Manager, Customer Success will work on:
- Understand our customer's business and operational needs
- Identify and implement process-improvement opportunities
- Champion, role model, and embed Samsara’s cultural principles (Obsess Over the Customer, Build for the Long Term, Growth Mindset) as we scale globally and across new offices
- Manage individual performances
- Hire, develop, and lead an inclusive, engaged, and high performing team
An ideal candidate would have:
- 1 or more years of management experience in Customer Success
- Demonstrated success in coaching CSMs, particularly in the following areas:
- Communication: Running effective training sessions; earning the confidence of customers and our sales teams
- Organisation: Executing successfully with 50-60 accounts that are at various process stages and health levels
- Project management: Coordinating our sales, sales engineering and support team engineers
- Technical Aptitude: Deeply understanding Samsara platform’s capabilities and grasping new features quickly
- Skill in optimising processes to drive scalability and quality service
- Bachelor's Degree
Working at Samsara has its perks: monthly commuter benefit on top of your base salary, selection of breakfast options, free catered lunch on most days, private medical and dental insurance, 25 vacation days plus 8 UK bank holidays, pension scheme, unlimited snacks & fruit, growth and development opportunities, friendly and modern office in central London and regular team outings.
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colours, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.