Samsara, founded in 2015, is a leader in Industrial IoT and our mission is to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power our economy. Our solutions combine hardware and software to bring real-time visibility, analytics, and AI to operations across various industries. Samsara’s fast-growing team is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Jose, Atlanta, and London. Our team has raised over $530M from Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Tiger Global, and Dragoneer.
We are looking for a talented manager to lead our Customer Success team, helping our Customer Success Managers advance their careers and effectively serve hundreds of customers in the process.
Picking up where our sales teams leave off, our Customer Success team owns the customer relationship and ensures a successful deployment of Samsara's solution. In a given week, the team may work with a long-haul trucking company, a food producer, and a passenger transit company to help them gain full value from Samsara’s platform.
The Manager, Customer Success will work on:
- Ensuring the successful deployment and onboarding of the Samsara platform for key accounts, as well as the enablement of users within those accounts.
- Leading the design and implementation of self-service on-boarding tools that can deliver impact to our customers at scale
- Designing scalable processes and workflows, and work cross-functionally with Samsara colleagues to implement them
- Helping identify new revenue opportunities for the existing customer base and building great relationships with key accounts
- Champion, role model, and embed Samsara’s cultural principles (Obsess Over the Customer, Build for the Long Term, Growth Mindset) as we scale globally and across new offices.
An ideal candidate would have:
- 1 or more years of management experience in Customer Success
- Demonstrated success in coaching CSMs, particularly in the following areas:
- Communication: Running effective training sessions; earning the confidence of customers and our sales teams
- Organisation: Executing successfully with 50-60 accounts that are at various process stages and health levels
- Project management: Coordinating our sales, sales engineering and support team engineers
- Technical Aptitude: Deeply understanding Samsara platform’s capabilities and grasping new features quickly
- Skill in optimising processes to drive scalability and quality service
- Bachelor's Degree
Working at Samsara has its perks: monthly commuter benefit on top of your base salary, selection of breakfast options, free catered lunch on most days, private medical and dental insurance, 25 vacation days plus 8 UK bank holidays, pension scheme, unlimited snacks & fruit, growth and development opportunities, friendly and modern office in central London and regular team outings.
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colours, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.